This Offensive Line is out of this world...

Pope 57

There is an Offense lineman out at Pope John Paul II...He will be a sophomore next year. He plays center, his name is Jay Wilson, and he is great. Any nose guards out there reading this I would be afraid, very afraid! The entire offensive line for the knights has improved even with the loss of Gershom Jordan. They have a right guard named JL Barton and you can describe him with one word and that is "amazing"...i would be very afraid if you are a linebacker, but he will be a senior so you've only got one year of absolute misery. He is too good for words to describe. The Left guard is named Steven Glass. He is a very hard worker and it shows. This year he will surprise you. Again, if you are a linebacker and are playing Pope this year, I would hope to be injured cause you will be at the end of this one. The Right Tackle is Brent Hastings, he is a pleasure to watch, and i would expect alot out of him this year. He is a bad man...so bad that wont be doing much blocking thisyear because he will have the Ends running from him. The left tackle to fill in the place of Gershom Jordan is Nick Crutcher. He is the only player on the offensive line that did not start. But you would not think so just watchign him play. He will do just as well as Jordan did. He will make a big difference in the performance of the quarterback, Kyle Bagwell, this year. That is a summary of what to expect from the offensive line. But any high school football player reading this that will play against Pope John Paul this year will be very afraid. But if i were you don't get upset...get ready because no matter how scary it is...It's real.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny i never knew how "amazing" jp2's line was but i did know how father ryan owned them in the 2 games they have played each other...2 yrs ago it was jp2 with freshmen and sophomores vs. ryan with just freshmen and ryan won 21-14 i dont remember seeing amazing offensive lineman and last yr ryan brought everyone but seniors against jp2's varsity team and ryan still won 21-7 oh and the 7 was against the baby irish (freshmen) team and i bet the line did look amazing against freshmen...Gershom is now gone but have no fear they still have the wonderful great unstoppable (sarcasm implied) Golden Tate...opposing linebackers, nosetackles, and defensive lineman don't be scared get ready to laugh

• 2 weeks later...
funny i never knew how "amazing" jp2's line was but i did know how father ryan owned them in the 2 games they have played each other...2 yrs ago it was jp2 with freshmen and sophomores vs. ryan with just freshmen and ryan won 21-14 i dont remember seeing amazing offensive lineman and last yr ryan brought everyone but seniors against jp2's varsity team and ryan still won 21-7 oh and the 7 was against the baby irish (freshmen) team and i bet the line did look amazing against freshmen...Gershom is now gone but have no fear they still have the wonderful great unstoppable (sarcasm implied) Golden Tate...opposing linebackers, nosetackles, and defensive lineman don't be scared get ready to laugh

825296263[/snapback]

wait till friday the 13th, irishballer

grrrrrrr im a gangster im steaming mad all you better check yourselves because the irish arent going to dazzle you or "surprise" you all we are is running hard on the offense and playing aggressive defense that will whoop any opponent watch for us to be to be above 500 in division 2aaa dun dun dun...watch out for our kicker he runs a 4.4 40 and benches over 370 lbs sooo yeah yall are screwed and friday the 13... i mean come on just lets play already this trash talk is making me mad just cause you guys are gonna "surprise" us with this amazing team and yeah i dont think sooo not this year well guys im out look for our defensive line our backers and definatly for our beastly running backs but we also have antwon and hes just the whole team sooo yeah trash talkin is over lets just play

They have a right guard named JL Barton and you can describe him with one word and that is "amazing"...i would be very afraid if you are a linebacker, but he will be a senior so you've only got one year of absolute misery. He is too good for words to describe.

825296192[/snapback]

I am not going to comment on any of the other lineman, because I have never seen them play, so my respect goes out to them. But honestly, the Barton you are referring to used to play with me his freshmen year, and even though I'm not going to down anybody, I think you need to tone down your hype just a little bit.

There is an Offense lineman out at Pope John Paul II...He will be a sophomore next year. He plays center, his name is Jay Wilson, and he is great. Any nose guards out there reading this I would be afraid, very afraid! The entire offensive line for the knights has improved even with the loss of Gershom Jordan. They have a right guard named JL Barton and you can describe him with one word and that is "amazing"...i would be very afraid if you are a linebacker, but he will be a senior so you've only got one year of absolute misery. He is too good for words to describe. The Left guard is named Steven Glass. He is a very hard worker and it shows. This year he will surprise you. Again, if you are a linebacker and are playing Pope this year, I would hope to be injured cause you will be at the end of this one. The Right Tackle is Brent Hastings, he is a pleasure to watch, and i would expect alot out of him this year. He is a bad man...so bad that wont be doing much blocking thisyear because he will have the Ends running from him. The left tackle to fill in the place of Gershom Jordan is Nick Crutcher. He is the only player on the offensive line that did not start. But you would not think so just watchign him play. He will do just as well as Jordan did. He will make a big difference in the performance of the quarterback, Kyle Bagwell, this year. That is a summary of what to expect from the offensive line. But any high school football player reading this that will play against Pope John Paul this year will be very afraid. But if i were you don't get upset...get ready because no matter how scary it is...It's real.

825296192[/snapback]

Ok lets just put it this way FRHS's jv beat JPII's varsity there is no way that team is any good...at alll. This year FRHS has an outstanding defense. Our linebackers, Colton Riley and Aaron Bateman make fullbacks turn around and run away in fear. Our DT's Jake Richards, is bigger smarter and even more talented than your prized Gershom, and he is much bigger toooand Justin Bullock jam holes up better thanany DT's in the state. And our left DE Ernest Owusu is phenomonal this kid has never played with out getting a sack. Just seeing that kid get blocked is something short of a miracle. Our Corners and Safety are all being looked at big big schools like UT so thats enough right there...I know the defense will shut them down again...last year JPII's so called great back Golden Tate only had 10 yards on FRHS's iron wall...so much for a great offense. not one of FRHS's Defensive linemen bench less than 240 and squat less than 370.. two of our corners run a 4.5 and our backers are all muscle i can't wait to JPII to be on its knees in mercy