BLACKMAN BLAZE

BlazeP

Guest Oakland

hs sports fan, it was more like 20-7, if your gonna post a score from previous meetings, at least make sure you get it right. although, everybody is so quick to annoint riverdale as god, i cant help but get the feeling that this is lincoln from last year all over again

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is posting my prediction for this yr

Riverdale will beat every team all the way through by at least 28 pts and not any more baecause the freshman will play the last half.

Undefeated state champs 2004 RIVERDALE

The mantle is already cleared off in the trophy case and they know they can coast with the talent they have.

If Riverdale with all the talent they have does not go undefeated and win the state championship all the coaches should resign.

There standing on top of the hill and will stay there till somebody knocks them off.

I haven't seen anybody or anything this favored to win it all since

Smarty Jones

2003-2004 Lakers

2003 Yankees

2003 Super Bowl Raiders

Sonny Liston (older posters only)

Russian Hockey Team ( come to think of it if it wasn't for the movie "miracle"

this would be for older posters only to)

The Movie Gigli (how could it miss, J Lo & Ben Afleck that team was loaded)

Lincoln County

No# 1 thing heard from Riverdale after the Clinic Bowl --------

"I should have transferred to Germantown."

Guest region4fan

hssportsfan.......................................In case you forgot, Smyrna doesn't have Wolke for them to shake up anymore. They have Orona ,who will not be intimidated and who you better take seriously. They also have JOhnson who has verbally committed to UT, who also should not be taken lightly.

Let's see............ who was the last Riverdale player to go to UT??? Oh, that was Locke............................................... :oB)

Alright guys, Im going to start by saying Johnson is the most overrated player in the region, and possibly in the entire state. He is a good high school tailback I'll give him that. But, he wouldnt start at Riverdale or Blackman. Yeah he committed to UT, but anyone can verbally commit to a school. I'm calling it right now, he'll never set foot on the field at Tennessee. Now I know there are people out there that will disagree with me, but thats what this website is for!

Guest Oakland

man, you dont know what you are talkin about, if you would have seen him orona both tear up lincoln co last year you would think otherwise. i will give ya the benefit of the doubt about riverdale, but you need to take off those blue and orange glasses if you think he wouldnt start at blackman, thats just downright crazy talk

Thats the best you could come up with! I am disappointed becasue that was very weak.

By the way the hot dogs were not good they were over priced and I had great seats to watch Riverdale continue their dominance for 2nd place in the state.

8 apperances 3 championships

winning perventage 37%

When the talent level levels off that 90+ percent winning percentage certainly trails off a bit.

Once again riverdale is on top of the mountain and every other team is clawing and fighting to get there.

If Riverdale does not go undefeated and win it all all the coaches should resign.

It is hard to believe with all the talent Riverdale has had that they have one chamionship in the last 7 yrs (2001).

Your represent our region if you are going to go -------------win the dang thing! and I will go and watch and eat over priced hot dogs :lol:

Edited by 82cat