BLACKMAN BLAZE

BlazeP

Johnson is a good running back i will say that but i cant see him playing at UT. But the best of luck to him. What about Smyrna defense how will they hold up?

And to answer gimme question, his name is Jermey mimms. He will be a very talented running back... But it will be kennys turn to shine. Watch out for this guy, he is really good. Kenny will turn alot of heads this year that is for sure...... :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cat,

quite frankly, I don't really think the Warriors should have been in the Blue Cross bowl a couple of those years. I also wish the winning percentage were higher for the finals, but for most schools just getting there would make a memory for a lifetime.

I personally enjoy the hot dogs, although I agree they were overpriced.

I agree about last yr. Riverdale showed a lot by just getting there. I was at the LC playoff game last yr and they played tough. Once againt they won because they had been there before and LC couldn't take the pressure.

I'll give em a pass last year but if they get there this yr (and there is another team I would really rather get there this yr) they better win or I won't go watch them anymore!

Blazer14, that was a great comment and i agree 100%. The first thing that comes to my mind when i see marcelous johnson's name is "OVERATED". He is by far the most overated player in the region and midstate and probably the whole entire state. I know he has a great work ethic and is a very good tailback, but just like Blazer14 said, he wouldnt even start at Riverdale. There is no way he would ever step foot on the field at UT lined up as a tailback. I think he would be lucky to even return kicks. I wish him the best of luck but he is definatley overated.

Yawn yawn yawn

more underachievers unimpressed by those with more talent.

By the way if you want to get a job for him toting his mail you better be in shape because apparently virtually every major college around thinks he would be a great defensive back.

If you are dumb enough to think he would even be considered to play TB in college ----------------------------------------------------------

well that makes your evaluation stand out for what it is BS from Johnson

wanna bes

Your right he wouldn't start at Riverdale because they are the best high school team ever assembled UNDEFEATED 2004 STATE CHAMPS.

Blazer 14

Some Johnson facts

over 1500yrds rushing despite being on a team that threw a lot and he also had another back that ran the ball a bunch(shannon)

One of the leading receivers in the mid state

One of the leading returners in the mid state

Rated as one of the best defensive backs in the south east.

Against Blackman last yr

over 100 yrd rushing

1 td reception

1 td rushing

1 interception

I can see why you wouldn't be impressed.

By the way your wishing him well after dissing him is like saying

"I don't mean no dis respect" but--------------your sister is a sl-t

It rings very hollow be a man say what you think

by the way

I don't mean no disrepect and I wish you well but your evaluations are over rated and my guess hardly ever sought out by those that matter.

There doesn't that make you feel better B)

Guest region4fan

Cat, Cat, Cat.........................you are definitely on a roll!

I think everyone will be surprised at how much Johnson has come along since last year......and he sure wasn't shabby then !I think he will make believers of even the most dubious fans come fall.

How did the Blaze fare in their scrimmage today?

Edited by region4fan