Quincy Carter cut?!?

Quincy isn't that good, and doing drugs isn't going to help. I'm happy with the move but I don't think Vinny is the answer.

Del.

825297956[/snapback]

Quincy Carter was in the top 13 last year out of all QBs in both passing yardage and TD's He was definitly the most capable QB on the roster. Him doing drugs is a terrible thing but no one can deny hes a solid player. I dont understand how you could be happy with the move. I would be mad if Jason Gesser got cut for doing drugs and hes the titans 3rd string QB. I'm not saying he didnt deserve his punishment but I wouldnt be happy about it.

I'm a huge cowboys fan...and I'm not happy that we had to get rid of him...but he wasnt very good.

He threw 17 touchdowns and 21 interceptions....he also averaged less than 200 yards passing per game. So that is one touchdown a game, and a little over one interception a game...not exactly ground breaking. Del is right...Testaverde is not the answer, but rather a short term solution...I think Vinny could easily over come those numbers, especially with the new rule about pass interference. I believe that the Cowboys top 3 wide receivers along with TE Witten is one of the best if not the best in the entire league. (Can anyone name anyone better top to bottom than those 4)?

NCS03...Carter might have been top 13...but remember that many quarterbacks didnt play the entire season like Kerry Collins, Ramsey, Garcia, Gannon, McNair, etc. I could name more...but Carter has had three seasons to prove himself and frankly...he doesn't deserve any more credit or pity.

Guest Oakland

ru serious, had henson stayed for his senior year he would have been one the front runners for the heisman. michigan would have been a top 3 team that year if they would have had any defense to speak of. it will take henson a season of so to get his form back but if he reaches his potential, he will be a great one

Edited by oakland2001