Region 3 AAA Boys

BCHStrack1

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I think that mcminn will win this year. They just have more coming back from a team that was already stronger than bradleys team. Mcminn wins bradley gets second and ooltewah gets third. Ooltewah gets third cause even though they lost 4 varsity runners the top 2 are back. We have 3 new guys that can run faster than our 3 last year (who didnt run at region). Our top seven this year can all run faster than our top four from last year. And bradley and mcminn better be happy that our 3rd best from last year isnt running and that we had a guy that was gonna run with our top 2 quit or else i wouldve had to pick ooltewah to win region.

Edited by owlsrunner

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McMinn will take the team title but Baltimore from BCHS will challenge anybody for the Individual title.

825310673[/snapback]

What makes you think Baltimore we be able to challenge the three guys (who are all from McMinn) who BEAT him last year? Michael especially. He was about 45 seconds behind Michael. Suhmer and Draino will beat him, too.

What makes you think Baltimore we be able to challenge the three guys (who are all from McMinn) who BEAT him last year? Michael especially. He was about 45 seconds behind Michael. Suhmer and Draino will beat him, too.

825310998[/snapback]

I didn't say he would beat anybody or even take the title - I said he would "challenge" anybody for the individual title. I stick to that. I know Michael and Suhmer G. are very well trained and would love to see a senior go out in style. Best of Luck to both of them. Matt is also well trained though ,and I have seen alot of good things out of him- The biggest thing being consistency. Another thing I have learned is you can never compere one season to another, who knows- Good Luck to everybody- especially "The Draino" thumb

Edited by ~justme~