Giles County Football

smokin75

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that bet! The Bobcats Are a force that can't be ignored! DING-A-Ling !!!!!

825302799[/snapback]

6 - 4 at the best......and that is ONLY because y'all play such a WEAK non-conference schedule. You should be ashamed putting THREE 2-A teams on your schedule. Where's that Bobkitten pride?!?

What I saw tonite at Sam Davis Park was a pretty good football team in Giles Co and if they stay focused every game, they can certainly be a play-off team. They beat Tullahoma 19-10, although Tullahoma fumbled in the end zone and threw an interception on 1st and 3 near the Bobcats goal line. Tullahoma will have to be much sharper to beat White Co in Sparta next Friday nite. Good Luck this season to Giles Co. from a Tullahoma fan.

Good times are ahead @ Giles County High School it seems. The football team is finally competitive and basketball will be as good as always. Girl's and Men's soccer didn't lose many players at all from teams that went to the region semi's last year. This is shaping up for a great athletic year @ GCHS.

LET THAT COWBELL RING - IN PULASKI

• 2 weeks later...
6 - 4 at the best......and that is ONLY because y'all play such a WEAK non-conference schedule.  You should be ashamed putting THREE 2-A teams on your schedule.  Where's that Bobkitten pride?!?

825302822[/snapback]

reply: Just wondering.... are you the right linebacker i layed out near the end of the game last year. i was number 21 if you dont remember