Shelby County jamboree results?

BigSneaky

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the defense looked solid...both offense and defense actually looked solid. I believe the team looked better than last year at this time....blocked a punt, forced two fumbles, and intercepted the ball. As for Collierville....I didn't see the matchup, but as for restaurants...there is a Thai restaurant in the old part of collierville and a mcallister's right by the movie theatre on market street.

Well, the defense looked solid...both offense and defense actually looked solid.  I believe the team looked better than last year at this time....blocked a punt, forced two fumbles, and intercepted the ball.  As for Collierville....I didn't see the matchup, but as for restaurants...there is a Thai restaurant in the old part of collierville and a mcallister's right by the movie theatre on market street.

825303006[/snapback]

Thanks....OK...is there any other restaurant between the interstate and Collierville :rolleyes: Just what is the best way to get to the stadium? Thanks for your help.