Hillcreast 14 Oakhaven 0

Northside 6 Westwood 0

Kirby 8 Central 0

Edited by TennesseeGator

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tenngator  How did raleigh egypt look?

825303525[/snapback]

I don't know SS Hawks, I was at the same Jamboree as you, I had a friend in Memphis e-mail me the scores, I will ask him later on, he was at the Whitehaven games, I know ya'll play them this Friday? Good luck to ya'll. I could possibly go to that game but I will probably go to the NS, Humboldt game since we have NS in 2 weeks.

Germantown looked amazing for how early it is, if they play like this and get better each week, I say 2-peat.... They ran the ball down Bartletts throat, didn't HAVE to pass at all

Bolton was second best team there.... Looked real good, can run the ball as well or better than anybody in the state... Guffin and Hayslett held it down

Collierville will be good if they buff up the Defense and dont make turnovers. They allowed big plays (which was mostly cuz Bolton is awesome but half because D is suspect) Hall is a great athlete and will have to produce big for them

Houston some how beat Millington. Neither team looked very sharp. Houston played good defense and of course made their EP unlike Millington. Teams are very even.

Bartlett has a fast QB, a good OL, and like to throw to their TE. Couple big guys keep them looking like a football team, other than that, i feel bad for them...

Covington beat Cordova, I didn't see it but saw Cordova last week and this doesn't suprise me. Cordova has a good FB who can run and a couple good OL. Their defense will hit you, but with a week to prepare for their scheme you can beat them.

Covington was very small and didn't have any big guys or numbers wise either. They beat Cordova which is good and they always play well in football, dont expect anything different this year.

GWave1:

Don't worry, there's just about every restaurant you could want in Collierville, Chilis, Applebees, El Porton (great Mexican food), every fast food place, but be warned the football field is at the elementary school which is stuck back in a neighborhood. I get lost every time I go out there, so you might want to give yourself some extra time. Oh, and beat the crap out of 'em too!

BigSneaky:

Nice to see you again. You might already know, but I just thought I'd pass on some info to you. We're starting a sophomore at QB this year, Scott Anglin, so that should be interesting. No problems against Bartlett, but it's Bartlett and I've heard they're especially bad this year. Covington is small but they are VERY quick and they might pose a problem for us next week. I know Cordova's not great, but the fact that they beat them worries me a little. As far as radio broadcasts go, I haven't heard of any. It seems like everyone around here is fired up. Should be a good season.

GWave1:

Don't worry, there's just about every restaurant you could want in Collierville, Chilis, Applebees, El Porton (great Mexican food), every fast food place, but be warned the football field is at the elementary school which is stuck back in a neighborhood.  I get lost every time I go out there, so you might want to give yourself some extra time.  Oh, and beat the crap out of 'em too!

BigSneaky:

Nice to see you again.  You might already know, but I just thought I'd pass on some info to you.  We're starting a sophomore at QB this year, Scott Anglin, so that should be interesting. No problems against Bartlett, but it's Bartlett and I've heard they're especially bad this year.  Covington is small but they are VERY quick and they might pose a problem for us next week.  I know Cordova's not great, but the fact that they beat them worries me a little.  As far as radio broadcasts go, I haven't heard of any.  It seems like everyone around here is fired up.  Should be a good season.

825303664[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, the red. We'll try to do our best.

GWave1:

Don't worry, there's just about every restaurant you could want in Collierville, Chilis, Applebees, El Porton (great Mexican food), every fast food place, but be warned the football field is at the elementary school which is stuck back in a neighborhood.  I get lost every time I go out there, so you might want to give yourself some extra time.  Oh, and beat the crap out of 'em too!

BigSneaky:

Nice to see you again.  You might already know, but I just thought I'd pass on some info to you.  We're starting a sophomore at QB this year, Scott Anglin, so that should be interesting. No problems against Bartlett, but it's Bartlett and I've heard they're especially bad this year.  Covington is small but they are VERY quick and they might pose a problem for us next week.  I know Cordova's not great, but the fact that they beat them worries me a little.  As far as radio broadcasts go, I haven't heard of any.  It seems like everyone around here is fired up.  Should be a good season.

825303664[/snapback]

Nice to see you again.

Good to see you too...the more gtown fans the better.

We're starting a sophomore at QB this year, Scott Anglin,

I didnt know...How does he look??? good arm??

Covington is small but they are VERY quick and they might pose a problem for us next week

I'm thinkin the score will be close to what it was last year.