Obion Co. Fans

CoachD33

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the Dresden/Westview game? Were you isolated in your booth?

As hair in a biscuit, Westview is very impressive.. Guy's ankle injury flared up toward the end of the game.. Dresden has a solid club. The Hewitt kid is fun to watch. he's the show stopper for the Lions.. Kinda like Edmonds is for the Cardinals. :) How bout them playoffs.. Huh?? When do the Cubs play?? :)

why don't you give some play-by-play

Dude, you act like it's my decision :D

825368712[/snapback]

redbird...most people know it is not your decision, but as has always been the case, you are the one on here taht is involved with the station, and that is who they will direct their thoughts too. Plus it seems to do no good to try to voice an opinion to the one that made the decision. You and I were always the ones the fans talked to, because we were there, at the games, and we were the ones they associated with the sports coverage. It's always been that way. Beleive it or not, I still have people call me at home to ask why the games are not on. Oh well, again my two cents worth.

Hey your redbirds looked good yesterday, as for the Cubs, well we are attempting to get our broadcaster problems taken care of

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!

NWhoops, I know you will be picking the OC/Trenton Peabody game on "The Pregame Meal" (Friday night at 6:30 on 97.7 fm, just before play by play of the game at 7:00).  Which side are you leaning at the moment?

825369786[/snapback]

I was just reviewing my notes and saw that I've picked the Peabody game four times already. I'm trying to move around within the coverage area and hit most all the schools fairly evenly. Since I won't be picking it on air, here's the WWW version.

Peabody's offense seems to have come together the last two weeks. Even though Kent Scott was a longtime aide to Tim Haney, he has his own philosophies and tendencies and it seems the Tide have bought in after an adjustment period.

The Rebels defense must step up and play like it did against Union City or Fields & Scott will have a "Field Day". Losing QB Garrett Grady puts a lot of pressure on Freshmen Logan Parker. Running the Veer is not the ideal offense to change QB's in mid-year.

If Trenton doesn't suffer from the Homecoming Bug that's gone around then,

Vic's Pick is Peabody

Should be an interesting conversation with Coach Bowling this week concerning the Rebels loss to Gibson County and the state of Football at Obion Central with four games remaining. B) You can hear it all on the Snappy Tomato Pizza Scouting Report beginning at 6:00 this Friday on 104.9 FM, your station for Obion County Sports thumb. it's a prelude to Y-105 Game Night as we'll bring the ESPN game day radio flava to local sports coverage... And Remember, you heard it here first :rolleyes: