Cumberland County @ McMinn County

JET2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCHSJets2002, you are going to hear about the refs cheating because its true.. We need to quit talking about it because you all over in cumberland wont admit it.. Last years game was a one time thing, if there would have been another game then cumberland would have been beat up one side of the field and down the other, and yall know it.. We will see what you bring to Athens Friday night , me personally I dont think it will be enough...

Ive read all this crap on who will do what to whom,and most times its either football players

from each team trash talking or little high school punks that trash talk cause they want come

out for football.Know Iam a Cookeville Cav fan so I don't have a chicken in this fight.but reading these sometimes stupid post I had to reply.you players should save the talkin for the game.

you fans have fun with this but know your facts.I did a little fact finding my self.I was also at the game last year scouting Crossville vs Mcminn Co.mcminn looked good in the first half but started

running out of gas in the secound half,kids where cramping everywhere ,they just where not in shape.one post said that crossville ran inside after their dt was ejected, no the jets ran opition

at them the whole secound half.Now mind you Iam not for the jets but ref problems give us all a break,loser's bring them into play,and they where probably out of Chattanooga or Knoxville.

and by the way it should be a great game possible ot game.Mcminn dominated the 90's Crossville

dominated the 80's the 2000's have all been close. I think it will be the ball game of the week!

Mcminn 17

Crossville 17

ot Mcminn 8

Crossville 7

This ref conversation going on is really funny to me because several years ago @ Cumberland Co. the refs actually helped McMinn Co. out, but they did not realize it. We ran a hook and latter play and our reciever had his knee on the ground when he caught the pass then he pitched the ball to the RB. The RB proceeded to scamper some 70 yards and we scored on the next play and won the game by 10. The ref should have marked the ball down where the reciever caught the pass since his knee was on the ground but he did nothing except watch the reciever pitch the ball to our RB and run down the side lines. I loved it because Cumberland is known for there poor officiating crews and there uncanney ability to make a superior team look inferior.

Edited by TribeFan

This ref conversation going on is really funny to me because several years ago @ Cumberland Co. the refs actually helped McMinn Co. out, but they did not realize it. We ran a hook and latter play and our reciever had his knee on the ground when he caught the pass then he pitched the ball to the RB. The RB proceeded to scamper some 70 yards and we scored on the next play and won the game by 10. The ref should have marked the ball down where the reciever caught the pass since his knee was on the ground but he did nothing except watch the reciever pitch the ball to our RB and run down the side lines. I loved it because Cumberland is know for there poor officiating crews and there uncanney ability to make a superior team look inferior.

825306515[/snapback]

Good post TribeFan. thumb

Cofedaddy were do you get your information from that makes you think Cumberland will win by 8? Please let me know because every indication I hear says McMinn is the favorite. Oh, I get it you must be a Coffee Co. fan and Cumberland is in your region so that would make your team look good if Cumberland beats a team like McMinn and then Coffee Co. beats Cumberland. Godd Luck but it ain't gonna happen!!!

Cofedaddy were do you get your information from that makes you think Cumberland will win by 8? Please let me know because every indication I hear says McMinn is the favorite. Oh, I get it you must be a Coffee Co. fan and Cumberland is in your region so that would make your team look good if Cumberland beats a team like McMinn and then Coffee Co. beats Cumberland. Godd Luck but it ain't gonna happen!!!

Actually im from Kingston, If you don't like who I picked to win all I have to say is

You will watch the language!

Edited by robjim

CCHSJets2002, you are going to hear about the refs cheating because its true.. We need to quit talking about it because you all over in cumberland wont admit it.. Last years game was a one time thing, if there would have been another game then cumberland would have been beat up one side of the field and down the other, and yall know it.. We will see what you bring to Athens Friday night , me personally I dont think it will be enough...

Im done talking about this game well see what happens tomm night let the best team win!

GO JETS!!!

I am sorry Cofedaddy but I need some help with the. I t sounds pretty bad and something your Mom would not be very proud of. I was just asking were you got your information from that Cumberland was the better team? And why you think they will beat McMinn? Let me know?

Edited by robjim