JCS

WhiteTom

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCS blew Northside out of the water in the Sports Plus Jamboree yesterday night. I was not able to watch any of this game because Liberty was warming up but from what I hear JCS is athletic in all areas.

I talked to a Northside player today and asked him if JCS was that good or was Northside that bad, well of course he isn't going to admit that his own team is bad but he said JCS was opening up huge holes in the running game.

JCS should be good in the future also, two running backs Seth Doyle and Nick Thompson are just Soph's.

Nick Melton...not Thompson...Jamborre's are not always good signs as game situations are different...but JCS did look very good...line is really strong...passing game is good...

825303439[/snapback]

Ooops my bad. Thanks, Nick Melton is going to be a force to be reckon with by his senior year, well he already is now.

How does their WR's and WR depth look?

yeah, VG, DCA will travel to Jackson this year. Ryan Ross is a great athelete and he will have a huge year for USJ. We will have our hands full with him and USJ for sure. Have not heard much about Fayette. They lost Bodiford and Thomas which accounted for a big part of their offense. Feathers will be back, likely at QB but don't know much else about them.