Milan Bulldogs

MrGoodwrench

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daylan Walker is just a force to be reckoned with.

825306391[/snapback]

Daylan Walker is no force...Daylan Walker is his own team. One purple sleeve one white...one purple sock one white. Last time i checked football wasnt a fashion show. Maybe Daylan Walker wont have to get tackled because his head is so big from all these people talkin about him, he'll just fall over. Daylan is a great player dont get me wrong, but is he out for personal or team goals?

Lets face it: When talking about Milan football, the question is not how good they'll be, but how far they'll go. Semis are almost a guarantee every year and Murfreesboro is a road trip, not a goal at that football factory. Morris is adding to the Bulldog tradition every year. .... And, I'm not even a Bulldog fan! In fact, when I was in H.S. (too many years ago to tell), it was Milan who knocked my school out of the playoffs every year it seemed. On those rare occasions of beating them, we acted like we just won the Super Bowl, which, in fact, we had. :blink:

The 'Dogs, Humboldt and Huntingdon, now there's a scary trio for the rest of West State's 2A schools.

Rebound from what? They are 0-0.  What are they going to rebound from?

825310029[/snapback]

I think the person is wondering if Milan will rebound from losing in the semifinals last year after being generally considered the favorite all season to win the2A state title. Ya see, a semifinal loss makes for a very disappointing loss at Milan. :D