Notre Dame Wins

BenHasRisen

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrived at half time, and from there on out Hayes had a very quiet night. Central as a whole seemed very unfocused, very distracted. Their sidelines cheered maybe 3 times. Notre Dame came out wanting the win more than it seemed Central wanted it. They capitalized on two fumbles by Centrals WRs. Those turned out to be costly. Resulting in Notre Dame's two touchdowns. Central remains to look very weak on offense. Their QB is not filling the shoes of Joe Despaux by any means. Brent Hayes is a GOOD player, but everyone has these GREAT expectations for him, and it seems like he feels pressured to live up to them. Very up-and-down game. I thought Central would have won, simply on their defense, but offensive turnovers cost them.

I saw Notre Dame in a scrimmage and from what I saw, I thought they would be a lot better than last year. I didn't feel it was proper to get on here and give details on what they ran or anything like that, or their best players. It won't be any secret now, they do have a couple of players with some speed and their defense flies to the football, really aggressive and tough on defense. Even though it was just a scrimmage, Sequatchie tying ND makes me more confident now after the result of this real game.

Did you see their kicker? He couldn't kick worth crap.... Brent Hayes is a great football player but didn't make as many tackles as I thought he would. I counted around 5 or 6 total and 1 was a closeline. I wasn't very impressed with Central's offense. QB threw it in the crowd about 4 or 5 times tonight. Good luck to the Irish and Pounders in the rest of their season. I hope Central wins everygame until they play the OWLS.

I think Notre Dame was fortunate to get the win. Defensively though, they made some huge stops and they capitolized on turnovers.

The Central quarterback has a strong arm but he over threw his recievers 90 % of the time. I think when he gets comfertable, he will play much better.

Great game by Notre Dame. Should give them some confidence going into the rest of the season.

What was the deal with the kicker??

He kicked the ball the wrong way on the onside kick. (unless I missed something)

Edited by just4fun