Page 21- Grundy 14

bulldog69

Both teams played good through out the game. until the 4th. Page just ran over all over the Grundy defense. I don't know if it was depth or enegy. Grundy had a chance at the end of the game on a recovered fumble was couldn't do anything with it. Congrats to Page on the win.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good game to start off the season for both teams. It was exciting to see two very good running teams go at each other. Page, in the end, was able to overcome it's turnover on fumbles to prevail over the Yellow Jackets. The question is who will be the starting QB for the Patriots? Or is Coach Palmer planning on rotating three QB's all season?

It was great to see so many GC fans come on up from such a long distance. You have some great fans.

Del, I hope you were fed well. :D

Best wishes for both teams for the remainder of the season. These two teams could find themselves in the playoffs this year.

:D

Edited by SACDAWGS

cowboys, i dont think that fumbles and mistakes were that big of factors in this game. Both teams we pretty even on turnover if i remember correctly. Page o-line did dominate the game. grundy had no answer for there running game. page didn't really have an answer for grundy. grundy had 2 100 yd. rushers in the game.

dont know for sure the correct #'s of how many rushing yards they had but both of the rb's had over a 100 yards. good job o-line/hoggies keep this up all year....hopefully i'll be back soon to help u guys out. thumb

grundy didnt know about #19 did they?

825309999[/snapback]

Why didn't #1 Leach play the first half? He was so much better than the other defensive ends.

Why didn't #1 Leach play the first half? He was so much better than the other defensive ends.

I was told by a Page coach that #1 did not play 1st half because of discipline issues.

Also, they (Grundy) may not have known about #19, but it also looks like they did not know about #12 neither. #12 had 165 yards and #19 had 102 yards. Wow, what a rushing performance from the Patriots. Not bad for sweep left / right and off tackle plays.

I hope the Patriots find a balance to their game. They need a QB that can also throw too. Will the three headed QB work? The season will soon tell.

Good Luck Patriots.

:lol: