Page 21- Grundy 14

bulldog69

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page vs. Grundy was a nice matchup...

Grundy managed to get the early lead...but Page had WAY too much depth and Grundy couldn't keep the momentum after the game got into the later stages...

Game was a good, clean, hard fought game by both sides...and Grundy has a lot to build on from this game... Like I said, they played a tough game against a team with MUCH MORE depth and speed...and took them to the final gun...

Grundy is well coached...obviously...and should win a good many games this season if everyone stays healthy...

Good luck to Page the rest of the way...You guys have a nice facility and the fans seemed to be a nice group...

Go Jackets...

I felt the same way...and if you look at at another thread on this game I told DEL that depth was a factor and that Page would win out in the 4th qtr....only the score was a little higher than I thought.

I hope these schools continue to play each other

825308406[/snapback]

Forget depth. Depth wasn't it. It was simply gas in the tank. Page had more....lots more. Grundy got real tired near the end of the third quarter and it showed. We had 2-3 go down with cramps. Page looked like they could have played 2 more quarters.

One of the guys on the chain crew said that your coach had run your guys like crazy all fall and that they did a bunch of gassers the other night. Obviously it paid off.

And to echo another from Grundy you guys have a great facility and atmosphere up there. Everyone was very friendly and it was a nice experience except for the L.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Del.

Edited by DelTavian