West Tn. 2A Football

MrGoodwrench

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt and Dresden will impress a lot of folks this season. Hunboldt looks very good and Dresden should be able to hold their own as well.

I agree that the Camden-McKenzie game will go a long way to determining what kind of season BOTH teams will have in Region 6A. Anyone who thinks Huntingdon is REBUILDING is crazy! They just RELOADED and, they are LOADED!!!!!!!!!

The surprise team will be either Dresden or Humboldt!

My $.02 worth.

Edited by duckman38201

Camden will put Huntingdon in their place:: 1st place in the region that is. I have now seen Camden and Camden is maybe the second best team in the region.The Mustangs were clearly the best team playing Saturday night. They looked like a Champion , acted like a Champion, because they are the Champion. Why doesn't Milan come play in Huntingdon's Jamboree.

i think dresden we'll be one of the two surprise teams this year. the other one being camden. dresden is just as good if not better than they were last year.looked good in a scrimmage vs.hunnington also. i don't think westview will be the surprise team by any means a improved record yes a big surprise a big no.

Humboldt and Dresden will impress a lot of folks this season. Hunboldt looks very good and Dresden should be able to hold their own as well.

I agree that the Camden-McKenzie game will go a long way to determining what kind of season BOTH teams will have in Region 6A. Anyone who thinks Huntingdon is REBUILDING is crazy! They just RELOADED and, they are LOADED!!!!!!!!!

The surprise team will be either Dresden or Humboldt!

My $.02 worth.

825309538[/snapback]

6AA

i think you need to refresh your football memory bud. henry co. is 5A. they haven't ever been good in football. thats why hunnington beat them not takin anything away from hunnington . however henry co. is a 5A school.

825310325[/snapback]

You need to work on your reading skills, Bud. Where did you go to school? Dresden will be 6-4 and play a road playoff game if they are lucky. I saw them last year at Camden. They will be no better this year.