Cloudland vs. Sullivan East

King of Landers

Losing the Jones kid may help the Landers.

So the dogpound did show up? I'm impressed. ;)

possumcop, if you would read the posts, you will find that Sullivan East won. ;)

825317160[/snapback]

1. How do you know how losing the Jones Kid may help the landers?

2. How is it that you are impressed that the Dogpound showed up? By what authority does this affect you in any way shape or form?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the dogpound we don't get get cranked up untill home games. there was a few there but not all the boys.as for the king all the games that we won over the last 10 years i never seen lunsford on the field playing good players make good coaches coach keith knows football you don't so shut up

Since Keith knows football, why is he 0-2? Great coaches get the most out of average players. You just stick to being a hick that knows nothing.

You people need to learn how to spell and type. You are an embarrassment to Cloudland.

We only had average players in the early nineties with the exception of Tim Clipse.

1991 10-0

1992 8-2

1993 9-1

1994 7-3

Those teams were smaller in the line and had less talent than this years team. Lunsford was everything to Cloudland football.

we had a couple" more than average "players besides tim clipse in the 90's.we had a couple more that made all state. you can't win without good players. give coach keith last years team and he would go to the first round too. i don't see tim clipse or mark byrd on the field playing this year. it's tough when you lose a team like we had last year.i think this years team will be alright they are still young and have alot of heart. you can't stay on top all the time but it would be nice

we had a couple" more than average "players besides tim clipse in the 90's.we had a couple more that made all state. you can't win without good players. give coach keith last years team and he would go to the first round too. i don't see tim clipse or mark byrd on the field playing this year. it's tough when you lose a team like we had last year.i think this years team will be alright they are still young and have alot of heart. you can't stay on top all the time but it would be nice

825320221[/snapback]

I agree. This young team needs to work on correcting the mistakes they have been making. These games are just tune-ups for the region games. I still think they they will beat Unaka, Jellico, North Greene, and Cosby. This would bring them to the first round of the playoffs. How far did they go last year? I think this team will go as far, at least.