Centennial ...not all that

BigDogDaddy

Can someone tell me why Coach Flatt didn't put 10 in the box to shut down Steele?

825309584[/snapback]

Because they didn't have to. CHS scored one touchdown on a 4th and 1, where the ball maybe got over the line by a nanometer, and one touchdown on a long run with 2nd and 3rd team defenders in. Not bad.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzme:

One of the earlier posts made a slightly derogatory comment

about the receiver core.  I thought the passing game looked

very good for the first game of the season.  Kottas and Turner

both had nice catches and yardage after the catch.

What's your opinion?

825309433[/snapback]

I certainly knew that Bowker has ability. He was on target all night, and made great decisions. The receivers were certainly effective. Bill has a great knack for getting open, and Barry is a tough load to tackle after the catch!!

BTW, regarding the title of this thread, let's wait until CHS plays BHS and FHS before you write them off. They were playing a pretty good team last night...one that neither Franklin nor Brentwood have ever beaten either.

Edited by itzme

I certainly knew that Bowker has ability.  He was on target all night, and made great decisions.  The receivers were certainly effective.  Bill has a great knack for getting open, and Barry is a tough load to tackle after the catch!!

BTW, regarding the title of this thread, let's wait until CHS plays BHS and FHS before you write them off.  They were playing a pretty good team last night...one that neither Franklin nor Brentwood have ever beaten either.

825309600[/snapback]

OK you've brought it up ....Franklin can beat that BA team ( the way they played last night). Wes I think last years FHS team beats this years BA team by 21 and this years FHS team wins by 10

Wow you are crazy. Lets see no williamson county team has ever beat Brentwood Academy. BHS state championship year BA gave them there only loss. Franklin did not even reach there state championship game last year. Once someone from williamson county beats BA then maybe you have an arguement but untill that happens you are crazy.

- Everyone be praying for Parker Cason

BigDogDaddy Posted Today, 09:24 AM

OK you've brought it up ....Franklin can beat that BA team ( the way they played last night). Wes I think last years FHS team beats this years BA team by 21 and this years FHS team wins by 10

No offense to Franklin (but since you brought it up), I saw the Franklin/

Lincoln County game on Friday night and Franklin would not be able

to handle BA.

Last year's Franklin team vs. this year's BA team would be close but

BA would still have the edge.

BDD, always the bold one. I agree that Franklin would have won last year. Keep in mind whoever said that Franklin didn't make it to their state championship game that while BA did, in doing so they only had to win one game. Franklin had to win four... three of which they did win. So your argument isn't too solid.

As far as this year goes... I don't know. BA probably would win by 14 or so.

And if you'll look, an authority on Williamson County football posted on another thread that back in the early days, Fairview beat Brentwood Academy. Fairview is in Williamson County. A Williamson County school has defeated Brentwood Academy.