Gordansville @ Smith County - 2004

imallin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised this thread is not over 100 posts by now.

Smith County is really strong this year.  Gotta like the Owls.

825310322[/snapback]

The little tiggers might have been told not to get on coacht and play with us...cause ya know...the powers that be on that side of the river seem to think they could tell the SCHS people not to get on here...HA HA HA...

3a team should beat  1a.

825310427[/snapback]

So what you are saying is that...for example...Cannon County should beat Boyd Buchanan. It's not that simple.

1. We have a 2a enrollment which is approximately twice that of Gordansville.

2. If it were up to me...we wouldn't play Gordansville anymore. We'll see what kind of crowd they bring this year. From the lack of posters on here...I don't think it will be too many.

Surprised this thread is not over 100 posts by now.

Smith County is really strong this year.  Gotta like the Owls.

825310322[/snapback]

We can't find any Blue Kitties to respond. Do you think there is a gag order on the other side of the river...or better yet...maybe they've all moved away. Maybe I need to cross the river and find out...naaaaaah!

Edited by Antwan

I think Gordonsville beat Carthage in 1984 when We won something that well the mighty owls haven't even got a smell of. What's that you say? A State Championship. It's o.k., Carthage I know y'all say it every year. This is our year to win the state but guess what y'all haven't even made it to the State Championship Game. That's o.k., Y'all do have something your boys from Gordonsville doesn't have in there history. What's that you say? A 0-10 season. I believe Gordonsville had to beat you that year for you to go 0-10.

You guys sure forget about the past awful easily. Well looking at it from your point of view, Why would you want to look at the past? One semi-final appearrance where you guys were embarressed. That's the farthest ever. But all that must have slipped y'all's mind.

For us not having many there at the game, Well fact of it is, We don't want to breathe the same air as y'all do.

Our cause is just and fair and y'all have won the last few battles but We shall win the War.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Gordonsville beat Carthage in 1984 when We won something that well the mighty owls haven't even got a smell of. What's that you say? A State Championship. It's o.k., Carthage I know y'all say it every year. This is our year to win the state but guess what y'all haven't even made it to the State Championship Game. That's o.k., Y'all do have something your boys from Gordonsville doesn't have in there history. What's that you say? A 0-10 season. I believe Gordonsville had to beat you that year for you to go 0-10.

You guys sure forget about the past awful easily. Well looking at it from your point of view, Why would you want to look at the past? One semi-final appearrance where you guys were embarressed. That's the farthest ever. But all that must have slipped y'all's mind.

For us not having many there at the game, Well fact of it is, We don't want to breathe the same air as y'all do.

Our cause is just and fair and y'all have won the last few battles but We shall win the War.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825310571[/snapback]

Well, this is all true. But you won a single A state championship, thats like winning against a junior high 5A school. Also it is sad that you have to go back 20 years! As for the 0-10, everyone has a bad year, once in a 40-50 year period. Maybe you guys are lucky and get a really easy schedule. Having those powers from Watertown, Reb Boiling Springs, and Monterey on your schedule has to be rough. *no disrepect to those schools* the only reason this game is played is for ticket sales. This isn't a rivalry, SC vs. TC, GHS vs FC, SC vs MCHS, GHS vs South Pittsburg, Those are the new rivalry's! As far as the air, I could care less if anyone from that side ventures over to Carthage to get some air, stay far, far away.