Best Defensive Lines in East TN

Johnnyreb

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just knew tnvols would say alcoa, im not gonna say mhs this time though because we really arent that awesome, we have jeff smith who is our strengthpoint, and a couple other guys who are pretty good, but i wouldnt say we have the best in east tennessee, probably better than alcoa's, but not the best in east tn

you just knew tnvols would say alcoa, im not gonna say mhs this time though because we really arent that awesome, we have jeff smith who is our strengthpoint, and a couple other guys who are pretty good, but i wouldnt say we have the best in east tennessee, probably better than alcoa's, but not the best in east tn

825309720[/snapback]

Now stop that Raider, the kids up front are comming along, wait a few weeks give Ellis, Gaylor and Pinkerton sometime. Agree not the best, but solid and better than Alcoa's!

better then alcoa's?? your joking right?? wow, Warren is returning as a all-state def. end and best def. player in the county and Rae lead the team in tackles last year as a freshman and probley should have been all-state and Martin White is returning after knee surgery and is defently the quickest 300lb lineman in East TN and Mark Avery is just a beast after being in the weight room all summer. Now i dont know about this being the best D-line in all east TN cause i havent seen everyone else but definetly in the top 3....