Greenbrier at Lipscomb

timbdp

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have just been funnin :( , no hard feelins to anyone on the board, but like the song goes, "Never claimed to be hard, just down for my team..." which Im sure everbody on here is. Bottom line is that tnight is gonna be a slobberknocker and I cant wait. Heres to a good, hard hittin game. Good luck to Dandy and his BDP. Let us know how it went thumb

Edited by GBT57

First  of all, I took the pleasure of correcting some of your spelling and grammar errors.

Also, I cannot understand why you are calling yourself a sincere high school football fan.  You don't even have a real coacht name.  You pose as an East Tennessean(the worst kind of Tennessean) and a 16 year old high school girl.  You got it man, what a comedic genius.  You may be the only person at DL that isn't hilarious.  But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

825314963[/snapback]

Wow. I cannot believe what I've been missing. I thought I could be low, but you guys have stooped to new lows for even me, the Wizard of the Ax.

This game will be a good one, but DL will pull out the win at home b/c I guarantee you that their first-class trainer will have those Mustangs hydrated and cramp-free! Good luck to both teams. Both class programs.

In all honesty, I would rather spend my valuable time on coacht reading the life-changing posts of coacht legends: eddie van halen, scissors, tackle, trapped, eddie haskell, papers scissors rock, and Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Jr.

825313961[/snapback]

Ahhhhh, ask and you shall recieve. The legends are coming out of the woodwork. Gentlemen, it truly is a pleasure.

Ahhhhh, ask and you shall recieve.  The legends are coming out of the woodwork.  Gentlemen, it truly is a pleasure.

825316064[/snapback]

Holy Calcutta! I have been gone for way too long and look what I have missed. I think hsfball & easttn expert need some marital counseling.

I'm taking the Mustangs, but only if they come out in their gold game pants. Quite possibly the nastiest looking uniforms I have ever seen. That's why they win so many games; opposing teams see those crappy pants and think, "Those guys can't be any good." What other team goes with the sag look in football pants?

It could be worse: it could be like baseball and the coaches have to dress like the players. Imagine Coach McAdams in those pants. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's an image I that will haunt me for days. Look for that to be an upcoming poll question.

Edited by Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Jr.

Holy Calcutta!  I have been gone for way too long and look what I have missed.  I think hsfball & easttn expert need some marital counseling.

I'm taking the Mustangs, but only if they come out in their gold game pants.  Quite possibly the nastiest looking uniforms I have ever seen.  That's why they win so many games; opposing teams see those crappy pants and think, "Those guys can't be any good."  What other team goes with the sag look in football pants?

825316142[/snapback]

HAHAHA ;)

It seems to me that the "scaredy stang's" post wasnt really intended to disrespect herndon. It was simply a post sayin that herndon didnt strike fear in him because he has played against other great players.  Herndon is a great player, and we will all see if he is capable to play at the big time SEC level.  However, in 2Aguru's defense he was on a team that brought home both the gold and silver balls something Herndon and Greenbrier has yet to do. If we are going to single out players and name drop then im sure that Guru could do the same.  His sophomre year he played with Ethan Flatt now the second string quaterback at Ole Miss. then the past two seasons he played with Austin "the rocket" Rogers who will have a chance to play at the highest level in the SEC(meaning UT or Georgia).  Also, last but not least, he played with Johnny "the silver bullet" "broke the fan" Coles.  Johnny had a stint at Ut as a longsnapper and was also asked to be moved to fullback by the "Fat Man on the Hill". So valiant effort but try again later.

825315919[/snapback]

That's really weak. Played with, schmlayed with. Is he watchin' or playin' on Saturdays? Come on, you can do it, answer the question 'high school' boy! Oh, and no disrespect to him either. Herndon ain't out to 'strike fear.' He's just out to WIN, baby!...with class, of course. thumb

That's really weak. Played with, schmlayed with. Is he watchin' or playin' on Saturdays? Come on, you can do it, answer the question 'high school' boy! Oh, and no disrespect to him either.

As a good friend of 2Aguru, I can answer the question for you. He is watching on Saturdays and is a huge Vandy fan. I am sure if Herndon goes to VU that he will cheer him on as well. Also, I am glad that you arent disrespecting him that makes me happy. There is no reason to disrespect a good kid cause they are kind of hard to find these days. He is perfectly content to be watching on Saturdays though like most high school players they would love to have a chance to play in college. I personally wish the best to Roger Herndon and his future in college football(hopefully at VU so we can all watch), and im sure 2Aguru sends his best too being one of the biggest VU fans that i have ever seen.

As for all the legends i mentioned, I really appreciate all of your posts. They are definitely worth the time to read. Its nice to see you guys back and stay with us throughout the season, it is our pleasure.

As for hsfball, remember what I said earlier "keep the keyboard quiet".

Stangs and yes i said Stangs (for some reason GB fans think that is humurous)-27

Greenbrier-20