Wilson Central @ Cumberland County

LB13

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it depends on which cumberland team will show up. the one that did not have one turnover in a scrimage or the one that looked terrible with about 11 chances at turning ther ball over against mcminn.ask tribeguy he was there the game would have been real close if cumberland could have held onto the rock.weather will play a big factor in this one. look for a low scoring game, in the 20s and this one to be decided late. good luck to both teams and see ya on friday

Guest region4fan

Cumberland won in the last few minutes last year. I think WC keeps improving and will remember that the Jets tore that victory from them and left a sour taste in their mouth. I think it will be a good night in Region 4 with many wins being logged! Central pulls this one off to start the season at 1-0!

Edited by region4fan

Cumberland won in the last few minutes last year. I think WC keeps improving and will remember that the Jets tore that victory from them and left a sour taste in their mouth. I think it will be a good night in Region 4 with many wins being logged! Central pulls this one off to start the season at 1-0!

825310274[/snapback]

Cumberland County in a close one, unless Benny Jennings takes his students and calls the plays for Wilson Central.

Benny teaches Special Ed. and is the ninth grade girls basketball coach. He's coached football, basketball and baseball at Central, Lebanon and Castle Heights before it closed. Also coached the women's team at Cumberland and was an assistant under Woody Hunt in baseball. Dewayne Alexander remains as the head coach of WC football.

According to the first computer ratings, Wilson Central is rated next to last in 5A.....just ahead of Warren County; so Cumberland is picked to win in a walk..... at least 3 scores. Wilson Central has been very competive in scrimmages against some good opponents ( I have been told). Could the Wildcats be underrated?

Hmm, maybe the Jets should not overlook these downtrodden Wilson Central Kitty Cats!! ;)

Head Coach is Dewayne Alexander.........do not think they have a Jennings on staff!

I hope Cumberland wins and has a good year. Your right blueangel, the game at McMinn last week was sloppy and alot of that was due to the weather. For some reason you guys do usually play us well(past 3 years anyways) and I'm not really sure why that is. We go on to the playoffs and have 10 win seasons and you guys struggle to finish above .500. Anyways, good luck to the Jets and I hope they have a good rest of the year.

Go Tribe!!