Moore Co vs Eagleville

orange

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eagles are definitely a much improved team. Last year many teams over powered their defense, that will not happen this year. This years game will not be 50-0, I believe it will be a close game. The Eagles D will be led by JoJo Vestal one of the best linebackers you will see this year. The Off. line is much stronger this year even though they start only one senior. Nick Alcorn and Aaron Fisher are the leaders. I expect Brandon Lamb-qb, Chris Pugh-rb,and Colby George-wr to be the big play people. Look for a good game between Moore Co. and the Eagles. It will be a pack house at Talon Field in Eagleville. Oh Yeah we also have the best concession stand in the region, the loaded baked potatoes are great.

The Eagles are definitely a much improved team. Last year many teams over powered their defense, that will not happen this year. This years game will not be 50-0, I believe it will be a close game. The Eagles D will be led by JoJo Vestal one of the best linebackers you will see this year. The Off. line is much stronger this year even though they start only one senior. Nick Alcorn and Aaron Fisher are the leaders. I expect Brandon Lamb-qb, Chris Pugh-rb,and Colby George-wr to be the big play people. Look for a good game between Moore Co. and the Eagles. It will be a pack house at Talon Field in Eagleville. Oh Yeah we also have the best concession stand in the region, the loaded baked potatoes are great.

825310735[/snapback]

Yes it will be a better game than last year .Eagleville has improved and Moore co. has a young qb. But i think the blue raiders will win in aclose game.

Eagleville will have a true test friday agianst Moore Co. They had a great game with Jo Byrns but you never know what you'll get with Moore County. If Moore County brings it's A game it should be good. Moore County has a way of letting some slip away. Also Talon Field is a great home feild advantage. ONce again WAXO TV 34 will be there taping for Television and bring your radios. Statium Radio on 100.9 Friday night.

Tidwell