Ooltewah vs. East Ridge

tonymontana

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha... dewayne busted behind the line the majority of the times he rushes?? your kidding right? cause if not im sorry i laughed at you, because its just not right to laugh at the mentally challenged. heck dewayne falls down and gains 8 yards, ask red bank. and the Owls have the bigger, stronger line... i mean, with a bigger line and one of the faster backs in the area its just inevitable... good luck to pioneers the rest of the season though

Guest DIRTY51

people, people, people when will we learn nobody has faith in east ridge untill about hlaf way through the season when they have proven them selves and then everybody want s to jump on the band wagon. and ooltewah wants to talk about there region championship in 2002, thats interesting cause the last time i check that was the same year east ridge had theres but er knows the past is the past and know is know. so all im sayin is be prepared for a heated battle that i predict er comes out on top

people, people, people when will we learn nobody has faith in east ridge untill about hlaf way through the season when they have proven them selves and then everybody want s to jump on the band wagon. and ooltewah wants to talk about there region championship in 2002, thats interesting cause the last time i check that was the same year east ridge had theres but er knows the past is the past and know is know. so all im sayin is be prepared for a heated battle that i predict er comes out on top

825316188[/snapback]

For the record, I think East Ridge has a chance tonight, but I do feel like with the combination of the running game and the home field advantage, Ooltewah will come out on top.

Well parking is a mess at Ooltewah. If you get there too late you'll end up parking down by the Golden Gallon on the freeway! I say get there around 7:10....that's not too early, plus it gives you a little time to park, get in, and be ready for kickoff...what side are you going to sit on? I'll look for you if you give me a heads up...or use the email button on this thread to let me know what you look like.