Ooltewah vs. East Ridge

tonymontana

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go boys, another week of football and another week of Ooltewah talkin their smack. I dont know about anyone else, its only Wednesday night and im already getting pumped up just by lookin and all this. I've seen one person give us any credit, thanx cmp01. Well indepthinsider did talk about us, thanx for doing that. More than anyone else will do, say some names, give some stats, Stuff i like to hear. not ooltewah whooping ER or OHS lookin past us to the next week, and who all there superstars are. Who gives a crap, all that matters is at 7:30 at the nest(if thats what yall like to call it) there will be 2 tallented teams giving it there all, working hard and getting the job done. I hope yall bring a crowd, b/c ER is ready to play.

Here we go boys, another week of football and another week of Ooltewah talkin their smack. I dont know about anyone else, its only Wednesday night and im already getting pumped up just by lookin and all this. I've seen one person give us any credit, thanx cmp01. Well indepthinsider did talk about us, thanx for doing that. More than anyone else will do, say some names, give some stats, Stuff i like to hear. not ooltewah whooping ER or OHS lookin past us to the next week, and who all there superstars are. Who gives a crap, all that matters is at 7:30 at the nest(if thats what yall like to call it) there will be 2 tallented teams giving it there all, working hard and getting the job done. I hope yall bring a crowd, b/c ER is ready to play.

825313907[/snapback]

All anyone has to do is think back, the GREAT OWLS start talkin early in the season and by the 5th or 6th game you can't find an OWL fan anywhere (cause they are usually 2-4 or 3-3), but good luck to both teams and i hope both teams are injury free, and PioneerPride will see yall Sep. 24.

This game is going to be won by Ooltewah, I dont think ER has anybody who can stop Caldwell, I think the owls will beat ER mentally and physically, and I cant wait for next week it will be a good game..

Ooltewah: 35

East Ridge: 7

825315297[/snapback]

Caldwell can run the ball all he wants but after tonight we'll see how many times he gets past the line of scrimmage.