Ooltewah vs. East Ridge

tonymontana

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How have you already watched film on Ooltewah and Red Bank? Coaches trade film with their next week opponent. How would you get the film or already watch it unless you are a Ooltewah coach/player of E.R. coach/player or Red Bank coach/player! Explain yourself..... K THX

825311871[/snapback]

My mom's brother(my uncle..of course) is rb coach at east ridge and ooltewah was home video.

Ya, he's awesome.  First team pre-season All-Stater isn't he??  He'll be in the lineup!

825312094[/snapback]

So what?? Coaches will do to him what NFL coaches did to Dante Hall. He could still make a difference in kick returns b/c he can get the ball, but on punts shouldnt the coaches just kick away from him??

First of all, let me get this out of the way: TONY MONTANA IS A MORON!! Your name says it all man... Montana? Yeah, thats where you should go because your not wanted here!

Second, East Ridge did play a young Bradley team. No doubt that East Ridge has got some talent, either, but Ooltewah has just got so much momentum coming off a win and the first home game being on Friday. Besides, c'mon, if Bradley is that weak then the middle school team could beat them.

Ooltewah 41

East Ridge 17

GO OWLS!!!

First of all, let me get this out of the way: TONY MONTANA IS A MORON!! Your name says it all man... Montana? Yeah, thats where you should go because your not wanted here!

Second, East Ridge did play a young Bradley team. No doubt that East Ridge has got some talent, either, but Ooltewah has just got so much momentum coming off a win and the first home game being on Friday. Besides, c'mon, if Bradley is that weak then the middle school team could beat them.

Ooltewah 41

East Ridge 17

GO OWLS!!!

825312392[/snapback]

How old are you 10? Because if you were of age to know what you are talking about you would know not to EVER, and I mean EVER, diss a movie legend. Never seen Scarface? You must not be of age to watch an R-Rated movie.

Cooterhooter I am here, have no worries. Sorry that I haven't been on in a while. To answer you question Cooterhooter about East Ridge I will give you the low down on their game last week. They had various drives, some short field and put together some nice drives. QB Brandon Stewart was 5-7 for 107 yards. He threw for 3 toucdowns. He had two touchdowns inside the 20 to tight end Josh Poole and threw one 30 yard touchdown to Tony Taylor. Tyler Wright was East Ridge's leading rusher running 8 times for 62 yards and Anthony Starr ran the ball 5 times for 40 yards and 2 touchdowns, both inside the 20. They have a good mix of runand pass with the football. I think this will be a pretty good match up, but I think that Ooltewah's size will hurt East Ridge. One thing Ooltewah does need to do is watch out for big tight end Josh Poole. He is a really good athlete, and little Tony Taylor is a quick little wide reciever/running back. I think with Ooltewah's linebackers they will stop the running game, but once again this week I am afraid of the deepball and Ooltewah's DB's getting burned. East Ridge oviously has to be watching out for new found star DeWayne Caldwell, but I would look for Zach Woods to find the air a little more this week and beat East Ridge passing. Well I think it is time for my pick.

East Ridge 13

Ooltewah 37

thumb