Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does McMinn have a big line or what? I remember the big black lineman you had last year.. He was big but a lil soft... He could be something spectacler if he gets meaner. Do you have anymore 6'3 receivers this year. Like JuJuan and his cousin or bro or something?

yeah... shes wicked hottt(and yeah even with 3 t's) ... thats why even though i hated seeing her get hurt playin soccer, i was always there to help carry her off the field, still talk to her some, but not as much ... tribemans got good taste, and best bit is... at ooltewah, theres always hotter.

i go to a school with a cat from dalton who when he found out i was from ooltewah, he started tellin' me about how hott our girls are. funny thing is... ive heard that from people from all-over chattanooga. you might say those girls are the gold-standard for the area. you might say litespeed and little debbies arent the only fine goods coming out of Ooltewah :lol: anyway, im off to bed... ill catch up with this sometime tomorrow

Well the big d lineman is back, and your right he does need to get meaner, he would be a much better player.. No they dont have another 6'3 receiver like Jujan and his cousin Maurice.. The team this year has a little more team speed than last year and a little bit deeper at RB.. It will be a good game and I expect both teams to show up and play.....

This off week has been good for McMinn in many ways, first of all they have had a chance to find a replacement for Holland @ LB and secondly they will personally get to see Ooltewah play. Of course they will have their film from the East Ridge game and Red Bank but to see a team in person is much better. For the most part this game as traditionally been a close one and I expect it to be close again, I hope Ooltewah comes out of the East Ridge game un-injured so there can be no excuses after the TRIBE lays the smack down on them. GO TRIBE!!!!

Does McMinn have a big line or what? I remember the big black lineman you had last year.. He was big but a lil soft... He could be something spectacler if he gets meaner. Do you have anymore 6'3 receivers this year. Like JuJuan and his cousin or bro or something?

825314098[/snapback]

Calvin is still here and has improved, not to say he is playing to his full potential yet, and our best reciever this year like last year is a white guy. Dustin Millsaps was our guy last year and he was amazing. He is now at Tech. Aaron Stansell is our main guy this year, and he is not as good as Millsaps, but can still make plays. Also, we have a great Freshman in #13 Devon Johnson. He is our back up QB and our other go to reciever. He has the wheels to make the big plays. Also, as far as lineman go, watch out for #20 Robert Moore. He is our best kept secret so far,so don't tell your coaches thumb . He is a 6'5 210 lb defensive end, who lives to put pressure on the quarterback. It is a good combination with him and Calvin on the ends together. You guys will more than likely have to do what Cumberland did and double team both of them. Those two are a big key on our defensive front.

Tell me some about your team...