Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

who the heck are these three tailbacks from mcminn?  never heard of them.  i would say there is probably a reason for that.  everybody else has heard of caldwell and williams from ooltewah because they have actually done something!!!!  williams is a one-time state player of the week (as a sophomore), and caldwell just rushed for 296 against a program that was the 5-a state champion in 2000.  and these other guys have been doing what?  beating up on riceville elementary???? :(

825313020[/snapback]

You know nothing about Tennessee High School Football if you havent heard about Steven McBride, and Caldwell rushed for 296 on a team that WAS the 5A State Champions, I'd love to see him try to run for 296 on the 2003 State Champions Germantown, better yet McMinn.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you MacMinn boys a bunch of band boys or something? Seems like you have NO idea what you are talking about. You are posting the craziest stuff. I guess thats why I didn't get an answer when I asked if you guys have ever played football and even know what you are talking about. Yes I do know who you are now FlipN4OHS.... I won't tell anybody :(

Oh yeah... What instrument do you MacMinn boys play? Flute? Picalo? I'll be looking for ya!

825315614[/snapback]

First of all it's spelled McMinn, Second of all spelled Piccolo, Third of all it seems like your a band boy since you know all the instruments. Are you enrolled in a spelling class this year buddy?

showtimebc30....

First of all who cares what you say. Secondly, who cares who you are. Lastly, all of us McMinn/Ooltewah people were getting along fine till you got on here. you're first post about Caldwell running makes no sense....sounds like running for 296 yards on 5A state champion is pretty good. And also, you'll get to see him ru against McMinn next week.

And if you haven't learned, who cares about spelling on here. The only people that post stuff like that are the ones that don't have a clue. Why don't you not post for awhile, and just read all of our posts(ooltewah and mcminn's) and learn some CoachT.com etiquette.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

By the way, I can see why you guys are so jealous of our program. We have always had the better players, coaches, stadium, field, females, uniforms, school facilities, and concessions. Oh yeah, we also typically have better seasons. Besides who would want there mascot to be an owl anyways?

825313370[/snapback]

You Ooltewah people cant say nothing back to that, we have better everything than you guys!!!

showtimebc30....

First of all who cares what you say.  Secondly, who cares who you are.  Lastly, all of us McMinn/Ooltewah people were getting along fine till you got on here.  you're first post about Caldwell running makes no sense....sounds like running for 296 yards on 5A state champion is pretty good.  And also, you'll get to see him ru against McMinn next week.

And if you haven't learned, who cares about spelling on here.  The only people that post stuff like that are the ones that don't have a clue.  Why don't you not post for awhile, and just read all of our posts(ooltewah and mcminn's) and learn some CoachT.com etiquette.

825315959[/snapback]

First I care what i say, Secondly, Everyone cares who I am, Lastly, none of the McMinn/Ooltewah people are getting along. Sounds like you dont have a clue.

Thanks tonymontana.

And bc, we argue about each other's teams because that's what we're on here for. BUT I respect McMinn Co as a school and a football program. I also respect the McMinn fans(except you) that get on here and support their school. I may be wrong, but I think when you get away from the actual game and the rivalry, tonymontana, j rock, Tribeman, TribeGuy22, and everyone else respects Ooltewah, or at least us for getting on here and doing the same thing they are.

And no, nobody cares who you are....

Edited by GradfromtheNest