Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Im gonna have to say that this game is gonna be close. mcminn is young lost a lot of guys, But they always play well and find a way to win but will it be this year, im afraid to pick on this one but the owls have home fiels advantage so im going with the tribe based on gut feeling alone

825318615[/snapback]

u say owls have home field adv. but your going w/ tribe...that kinda didnt make much sense. It seems like if u were undecided u would go w/ the home team. Y even mention anything about the owls being at home if in the next sentence u go w/ mcminn??? its all good though b/c u chose the right side!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u say owls have home field adv. but your going w/ tribe...that kinda didnt make much sense. It seems like if u were undecided u would go w/ the home team. Y even mention anything about the owls being at home if in the next sentence u go w/ mcminn??? its all good though b/c u chose the right side!

825318621[/snapback]

i thought id be really random and just go with the team that it wouldnt make much sense in me picking, but 5A ball is way down this year around chattanooga. hasnt been like recent years

825318621[/snapback]

You are right, i dont really know what that kid was thinkin. Maybe b/c he wasnt thinkin!! It is crazy and pointless to mention homefield advantage and then pick the opposite team!

You are right, i dont really know what that kid was thinkin. Maybe b/c he wasnt thinkin!! It is crazy and pointless to mention homefield advantage and then pick the opposite team!

825318633[/snapback]

hey mention all the advatages you want to but in the end nothing beats your gut feeling , it changes everything

I can back anything I say up! Also when I played we won 54-13!!!! @$$ whooping... You need to know your role and shut the mouth. Looks like you just signed up on coach t.. Young one...

825318637[/snapback]

who are you??? dewayne johnson??? let me guess, next we are gonna be jabronis??

Not really when he said after the home advantage stuff that he was going with his GUT INSTINCTS and picking McMinn...I think that is what is getting confused. But, nonetheless...GREAT CHOICE! :) GO TRIBE.

BTW: Why no more TRIBEGUYS? I heard a rumour...can someone clarify? Who is going to beat up the "Refs" LMAO. :D