Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

I can back anything I say up! Also when I played we won 54-13!!!! @$$ whooping... You need to know your role and shut the mouth. Looks like you just signed up on coach t.. Young one...

825318637[/snapback]

ever think maybe he changed names?? and you say you beat us 54-13 "when you played"..how old are you 74?...b/c its been a long time since that has been the score w/ ooltewah on top

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really when he said after the home advantage stuff that he was going with his GUT INSTINCTS and picking McMinn...I think that is what is getting confused. But, nonetheless...GREAT CHOICE! :) GO TRIBE.

BTW: Why no more TRIBEGUYS? I heard a rumour...can someone clarify? Who is going to beat up the "Refs" LMAO. :D

825318645[/snapback]

there are still 7 tribe guys.

Ummm lets see 3rd round in the playoffs I believe. 3 years ago.... 54-14.... and yes I did play... enough said.... Montana you must not be a true tribefan if you didn't know that..

825318663[/snapback]

a true tribefan...whats your definition of that? a person who knows how many yards runningbacks got each run...how many yrds qbs threw for each game..final scores of each game. come on give me a freakin break.

ImaOWL--->I DON'T NEED AN INTERNET PEN PAL SO QUIT WITH THE POSTS! Is this YOUR game we are talking about? No, doubt it. Are we in the past?No, we aren't. So I think you need to check yourself at the gate and do us ALL a big favor and shut YOUR mouth and quit taking catch phrases that are sooooo overused. GROW UP AND GET OVER IT...your boys are going down. The past is in the past, so why don't we keep it there?

And, as for the "young one..." you have no clue who I am, and I could care less about you, so quit assuming you think you know everything about me. I don't post a lot because its pointless to argue with half-wit people like yourself. Leave it alone...and let the boys settle it on the field.

Edited by EndzoneDrama

respect him?...wtf...b/c he followed his gut...why do u respect him. you could say you apologize for ripping him about it, but respect him?

825318661[/snapback]

what is your prob dont blast anyone else for saying they respect something, respect can also mean admirable which can describe going with your gut