Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ImaOWL--->I DON'T NEED AN INTERNET PEN PAL SO QUIT WITH THE POSTS! Is this YOUR game we are talking about? No, doubt it. Are we in the past?No, we aren't. So I think you need to check yourself at the gate and do us ALL a big favor and shut YOUR mouth and quit taking catch phrases that are sooooo overused. GROW UP AND GET OVER IT...your boys are going down. The past is in the past, so why don't we keep it there?

And, as for the "young one..." you have no clue who I am, and I could care less about you, so quit assuming you think you know everything about me. I don't post a lot because its pointless to argue with half-wit people like yourself.  Leave it alone...and let the boys settle it on the field.

825318668[/snapback]

Endzone, as much as I have argued with J Rock, TribeGuy(that's includes TribeGuy, TribeMan, TribeGirl, and whoever) TonyMontana, gimme3, you are the only one I can't stand. Maybe it is because you just joined CoachT - member # 62,544. Plus, don't say anything about internet "Pen Pals" when your McMinn boys get on here and talk about everything under the sun. You're right, we don't have a clue who you are, nor do we care.

And actually, this is more IMAowl's game than you are and will be aware of. If the past is in the past, tell your boys to quit bringing it up! Basically your post was a waste of time and space on this already overcrowded thread. How in the world did he say he knows everything about you AND we'll leave it alone when YOU leave it alone and let the boys settle in on the field...

Goodnight!

Oh yeah.. About the game 3 years ago... tonymontana aka "E-Thug" said Ooltewah has never beaten McMinn like that. So when I played we did kick that butt and the same will happen next Friday....

825318696[/snapback]

Ok im looking right now and I do see where you all THROTTLED us..(that was embarrasing) but I think we will win this friday nite just b/c you all rely on caldwell too much or so ive heard.

Oh yeah.. About the game 3 years ago... tonymontana aka "E-Thug" said Ooltewah has never beaten McMinn like that. So when I played we did kick that butt and the same will happen next Friday....

825318696[/snapback]

you must be buyin "stuff" from tony montana........miami druglord........b/c ootlewah is gonna get destroyed in "the nest"

HEY GUYS...EVERYONE -

We need to watch how far off topic we get....IMAowl, don't start talking about blowing stuff?!?!  That's only going to get this thread locked.  The movie thing too...let's get back on track...at least somewhat!

825318713[/snapback]

THANK YOU GRAD....I didn't like you at the beginning of this thread, but your a good poster. I like it. ImaOWL, calm down son. Lets just discuss McMinn vs. Ooltewah.

HEY GUYS...EVERYONE -

We need to watch how far off topic we get....IMAowl, don't start talking about blowing stuff?!?!  That's only going to get this thread locked.  The movie thing too...let's get back on track...at least somewhat!

825318713[/snapback]

yeah that was really childish imaowl, and very pointless