Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU GRAD....I didn't like you at the beginning of this thread, but your a good poster. I like it. ImaOWL, calm down son. Lets just discuss McMinn vs. Ooltewah.

825318719[/snapback]

Well, I've been on CoachT since 2001 when it started, and I've seen all kinds of posters. Sometimes I will get into it (just like on this thread), but I mainly try to be a pretty "informed" poster and just talk facts. And I've gotten to know many moderators and see how they "moderate" the boards. This thread though has been way too fun to get it closed over something stupid! We've still got 6 more days. We'll hit 1,000 replies just on this thread!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Did you play for him though.. Not stand on the sideline for him and hold dummies. I was talking about blowing horns Grad.. You know what I was talking about... Why didn't you come to the OHS game with the rest of your tribe montana... To young to drive?

825318723[/snapback]

O you better believe that the whole tribe will be there!!! We will overtake "the nest"

Endzone, as much as I have argued with J Rock, TribeGuy(that's includes TribeGuy, TribeMan, TribeGirl, and whoever) TonyMontana, gimme3, you are the only one I can't stand.  Maybe it is because you just joined CoachT - member # 62,544.  Plus, don't say anything about internet "Pen Pals" when your McMinn boys get on here and talk about everything under the sun.  You're right, we don't have a clue who you are, nor do we care. 

And actually, this is more IMAowl's game than you are and will be aware of.  If the past is in the past, tell your boys to quit bringing it up!  Basically your post was a waste of time and space on this already overcrowded thread.  How in the world did he say he knows everything about you AND we'll leave it alone when YOU leave it alone and let the boys settle in on the field...

Goodnight!

825318705[/snapback]

all i gotta say about this one is let it play out friday night and honestly this big post you just made really doesnt explain anything and is just big sentences strung togeter trying to make sense of something you cant, dont hate just becasue someone is trying to set someone else straight, besides its not your fight like its not my fight writing this but anyways atleast endzone said let them settle it on the field and didnt keep talking trash like the other owl lunatic

all i gotta say about this one is let it play out friday night and honestly this big post you just made really doesnt explain anything and is just big sentences strung togeter trying to make sense of something you cant, dont hate  just becasue someone is trying to set someone else straight, besides its not your fight like its not my fight writing this but anyways atleast endzone said let them settle it on the field and didnt keep talking trash like the other owl lunatic

825318732[/snapback]

That was a great post. Footballer I was wrong about you changin your name. You are a noobie. GET OUTTA HERE. You're just embarrasing yourself.

all i gotta say about this one is let it play out friday night and honestly this big post you just made really doesnt explain anything and is just big sentences strung togeter trying to make sense of something you cant, dont hate  just becasue someone is trying to set someone else straight, besides its not your fight like its not my fight writing this but anyways atleast endzone said let them settle it on the field and didnt keep talking trash like the other owl lunatic

825318732[/snapback]

Haha, you're an idiot! If it's not YOUR fight, then don't post....at least think about your posts before you click "Submit!"

That was a great post. Footballer I was wrong about you changin your name. You are a noobie. GET OUTTA HERE. You're just embarrasing yourself.

825318735[/snapback]

[/quo

me embarassing my self, you need to look back and see some of the stuff you wrote then when you realize how stupid you have actually been do yourself and log out go to bed cause since you act so immature its probaly past year bed time anyway