Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care if it was the freshmen........carr did absolutely nothin halfway decent

825327877[/snapback]

Wait just a second. He had no time to do anything good. He could have had some throws for some yards if he would have got some blocking. I'll say he wouldn't do anything spectacular, but he would have done some good things.

James has the weakest arm of our 3 qb's, and he is less mobile than Devon. And hes the weakest strength wise.

825327909[/snapback]

Yes, but if he would have time he could have done a little something. This is wack, but they should MAYBE probably not try Westin Smith out at QB for a play or 2. That kid can air it out 70 yards, I know. He did it before basketball practice once last year.

That was ridiculous. This is one of the worst things that has happend to the Cherokees since the trail of tears. I just wanted to leave i was sick. We hyped them up to be somethin they weren't......a great team. We wouldn't have been victorious even with our starters. A quick question.........why did no one warn us about your FB??? He ran all over McMinn. Congrats Owls, good luck the rest of the year.

825327853[/snapback]

We did tell you about our Fullback. That's Marcus Williams....the starting tailback last year - remember, the one you guys said you shut down last year. He's a stud too..that's why we said WE had the best backfield in the state...because the next two after Williams(Sr) and Caldwell(Jr) will run all day too!! Actually 3 - Hunter Hydas(Jr), Terrance Lowdermilk(Jr), and Marcus Turner(So).

Edited by GradfromtheNest

i believe i told you guys way back at the beginning of this thread that you have not ever seen a 4.3 40 yard dash. if mcbride runs a 4.3, then dewayne caldwell is running at a 3.5 clip. that workout that mcbride went to..........was that a middle school football camp? get used to it cherokees, it's gonna be this way for a long time!! :ph34r:

Well, McBride got a sprained ankle early last night, so i am sorry if you didnt get to see him at his full speed.

825327988[/snapback]

You dont have to make lame excuses gimme3.... he cant keep up with DeWayne and you know it...... DeWane is probably the fastest guy and the most productive in this city right now....... So get over it gimme3 he's just pure speed!!!!!!!

I dont know about that owls24. Steven did post a good time in the 40 at a camp in middle TN this summer from what i hear. Can he keep up with Caldwell? Im not sure, if we meet again and hes 100% then maybe we will find out. I know he couldnt keep up with him last night though.

And when your trying to make your letters red, try typing it in first, then highlighting it, then try putting it in red. thumb

Ooltewah had one heck of a game i sure was worried about how good this McMinn team was going to be. Caldwell showed the McMinn fans that he is the real deal, and McMinns Trio got out rushed by Caldwell by himself....even by Williams too.

Tribeguy and Tony....Lost all respect for you when you dont show up and pay up on your bets...thats low.