Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said earlier tony, they were WORST jerseys to take stats from of any uniform in my 20 years of taking stats. Yellow on white jersey with a VERY little black trim was horrible. The Hawaii style M on the helmet was SHARP though

825327721[/snapback]

You need glasses then because I could see just fine sitting in the stands!!!!!!!

And thanks Grad for the recognition earlier. I thought we would be fine with Carr at QB but i think we might need to make a change, MIGHT thats not a definite yes.

I thought the linebackers did a great job last night. They got pentetration and totally dismantled our running attack. And some of that was because of our right guard who didnt touch anyone the whole night. And its Johnny Coffman who does the play-by-play. I cant believe that Devon didnt get in more. He got in on the last kickoff and the last series and that was it. He should have been in at receiver at least. Probably QB.

Edited by gimme3

Having read all these posts, and since I do not go to either school, nor did I ever go to either school, my observation is that when you get beat this bad, all you have to talk about is uniforms and helmets.

From what I have seen, the stats indicated this game was all Ooltewah on both sides of the ball. Everything I have read, this is the most balanced team in Ooltewah's history. McMinn may have the history; Ooltewah has the team... at least for the next few years.

Hard to argue with a team that is running all over its opponents primarily with Jr's. and Sophomores. Next year, I may just follow Ooltewah around as they play, because barring any serious injuries, they are going to be one of the best teams in the state of TN.

That was ridiculous. This is one of the worst things that has happend to the Cherokees since the trail of tears. I just wanted to leave i was sick. We hyped them up to be somethin they weren't......a great team. We wouldn't have been victorious even with our starters. A quick question.........why did no one warn us about your FB??? He ran all over McMinn. Congrats Owls, good luck the rest of the year.