Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StayNskool, I am still waiting on the official stats, BUT here is a direct quote from the Times Free Press:

"The Ooltewah linebackers - Kyler Burke, Blake McDade, and Gary Ibarguen - combined for 32 tackles and 3 sacks, stuffing the Cherokee's Wing-T offense."

Burke had 14 tackles and 1 sack.

McDade had 1 sack

Ibarguen had 1 sack.

When I get the official totals I'll post them for you....

Enough about last night, time to move on to the purple pounders who got pounded last night. I heard they had 4 turnovers last night. Another thread said they had over 400 yards of offense but only scored 19 points. The Owls don't need to over look these guys it will be a war. We owe these guys for running it up on us last year. No Maas!!!!!!! ;)

Yea, good post mr unknown, considering you werent at the game. But anyways, Ooltewah dominated this game. I dont think McMinn played good at all, one of the worst games i have seen them play in a long time, but I am not tryin to downplay Ooltewah here, the linebackers looked great, they got through the line like nothing. Especially on the right guard, i dont know if he blocked anyone all night. About running, I thought we did pretty good on Caldwell until he busted out a 70 yard TD run. Williams did good at fullback too. McMinnn didnt get the running game going because theyre was nowhere to run. And the passing...i really dont want to get into that, James Carr cannot throw that good. I was hoping Matt Moody or Devon Johnson would get in after those horrible 2 interceptions he threw.

Good luck to both teams.

Only one time did the QB get hit and get intercepted, that was on the first one. He cant seem to make decisions back there. I think he has the weakest arm of the 3 qb's we have, no joke. I thought Devon, who was the kid who came in on the last series of the game ;) , he should have come in earlier, James cant throw as well as him, and hes not near as mobile as him.

Sorry for all you Ooltewah guys, the other McMinn guys wont get on, i will take the loss.