Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Their QB was getting hit right as he threw both balls that were intercepted.  Don't blame the QB he no time to throw. :D

825327252[/snapback]

Yes, our line is absolutely aweful.

First of all I would like to give a big Congratulations to Ooltewah. They played great and deserved every bit of what they did. Second, Caldwell is most of what you all put him up to be. The kid is quicker than McBride by a good ways and he hits the holes about like Sproles as someone mentioned earlier. I am really disappointed with the Cherokees. Third, I'm not making excuses, but Nigel and Aaron could have helped us, but not enough. BMI seemed stout, but they really didn't show me that much because they had nothing to show because we couldn't get out of the dang backfield.

Now, I don't understand how you all think your field is just AWESOME because personally I think it looks like crap. The helmet is far from 3D and the lines are basically invisible.

Again, conrats to all Owls. You played good, but beware for next year. We are young. Next year at the teepee, we will atleast score:lol: j/k I think we will give you all a good game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by the Owls...don't get onto the MCMinn fans too much for not posting. I probably wouldn't either! LoL. But I do give credit to Gimme3. And also the entire McMinn program. After talking with Coaches, players, and the chain gang, McMinn has a classy program.

Not much to say about the game. Score and offensive production (or lack thereof in McMinn's case) tells the complete story.

Good job Owls, but let's get ready for Central! I'm actually just wanting this next week to get here and get done with. Nothing ever good comes from the Central/Ooltewah games.

Yes, our line is absolutely aweful.

First of all I would like to give a big Congratulations to Ooltewah. They played great and deserved every bit of what they did. Second, Caldwell is most of what you all put him up to be. The kid is quicker than McBride by a good ways and he hits the holes about like Sproles as someone mentioned earlier. I am really disappointed with the Cherokees. Third, I'm not making excuses, but Nigel and Aaron could have helped us, but not enough. BMI seemed stout, but they really didn't show me that much because they had nothing to show because we couldn't get out of the dang backfield.

Now, I don't understand how you all think your field is just AWESOME because personally I think it looks like crap. The helmet is far from 3D and the lines are basically invisible.

Again, conrats to all Owls. You played good, but beware for next year. We are young. Next year at the teepee, we will atleast score:lol: j/k I think we will give you all a good game.

825327545[/snapback]

First of all I think we proved that Caldwell and Williams are both better backs than McMinns trio.

Secondly, BMI shut you down. The reason your guys didn't get out of the backfield is because the BMI garbage trucks were right there cleaning up. The 3 linebackers combined for 32 tackles and 3 sacks...if that's not showing you anything then you weren't watching good enough. And I would like to emphasize the BMI & Company....the entire D played a great game!

Thirdly, all the rain washed a lot of the paint away....conditions weren't the best to show off the field. It still looks awesome. But you know, the only thing that matters is 2 numbers.....the big 33 and the big GOOSE EGG! :D

OH and I almost forgot...about next year...

THe entire offensive line will be returning...so will QB Woods and RB Caldwell....

Burke and McDade will be returning, and I'm not sure about to D-Line. I know only 2 of them at most are seniors. DBs will be back! Ooltewah wil be as strong or stronger next year! So you better get that tee-pee ready!

OH and I almost forgot...about next year...

THe entire offensive line will be returning...so will QB Woods and RB Caldwell....

Burke and McDade will be returning, and I'm not sure about to D-Line.  I know only 2 of them at most are seniors.  DBs will be back!  Ooltewah wil be as strong or stronger next year!  So you better get that tee-pee ready!

825327559[/snapback]

It's always ready son!