Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

im just a little disappointed with them not getting on here, because the whole week they were like now you ooltewah boys better still get on here after we beat you, i guess they never expected this could happen, but still show a little respect and get on and tip your hats to this extremely good and well balanced ooltewah teams, at least you got on gimme

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Gatewood and his hungry owls are looking for their next prey. In week one they marched into Red Bank looking for the once mighty lions and found only a few cubs in their den which wasn’t enough for the Old James County Legion. Week two some hyped up pioneers decided to march their air wagons into the Nest to lay their claim after their thumping of the Bears in their first test. But they found out quickly that the Owls Nest wasn’t as peaceful as they thought when disturbed and ran home crying to their mommas. Week three a band of Cherokee warriors tried to sneak into the nest only to find the owls ready and looking for a good fight, the only problem they thought they were warriors and found that they were only big talking pups which angered Gatewoods Owls and sent them back on I-75 trail to Athens with their tails between their legs.

Grad, you were correct on those stats. After watching the film after the game, Carr was hit as he threw in BOTH interceptions. Jon Holt (66) hit him on the first one and Nic Robinson (50) hit him on the second one. As for McMinn's uniforms, they were the WORST uniforms to do stats from of any jersey that I have seen in my 20 years of doing stats. Yellow numbers on a white jersey, along with only trim on 1 side (like SF 49ers) didn't help at all. I did like the Hawaii style M on the helmets though, that looked sharp. Devon Johnson looked very dangerous as QB for McMinn and threw a pretty good ball. I have a feeling that Ooltewah's fans are going to take over Central's 1 good side of their stadium. this should be interesting.

and one more thing, there is no doubt in my mind who the fastest running back out there was..it was none other than the dwayne caldwell, this could be seen on that 70 yd scamper that he had in which mcminns formerly fastest guy around steven mcbride #1 could not catch dwayne and he was coming at an angle...wow caldwell is fast