Craziest fans

J_Rock44

Kyle that aint u is it lol....Greenbrier fans are the loudest we dont need any air horns or anything like that we have Ms.Gay to cheer the loudest with her big mouth and the rest of them are always on there feet screaming there heads off we lost to white house and we was still louder then them i have to give it up fo are fans

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may not be the loudest but they are very loud, they may not be the rowdiest but they are no doubt rowdy, but they are the most loyal!! I'm talkin about my guys at Coffee County!!! When Hurricane ivan rolled through tennessee coffee co. and cumberland co. had to reschedule their game from friday at 7 to thursday at 5. I believe this decision was made on wednesday night. Despite the change in schedule coffee co. had about 40 proud students form a student section in cumberland co. that night. I know your saying 40 people big deal? But it was a big deal. It was 40 students who drove in terenchel downpours and high winds for two hours, one hour of that trip is a curvy two lane road that is uphill for about an half hour. This after their Raider team had dropped two straight games that landed them at 1-2. Despite all of that the poor 1-2 record, the long drive, and the heavy heavy rains those 40 students along with former students and other Red Raider Faithful made the trip and cheered their raiders on to a much needed victory over cumberland co. They were very loud for 40 students no band or cheerleaders either!! At home you can take that 40 and multiply it by about 3 or 4 and that's how big the really loud rowdy student section is that doesn't include the ones who stand behind them and yell occasionally. Their are about 150 or so that are on their feet yellin the whole game and the ones around them and behind them just yell when they feel needed (big situations) Then add on the other Former students and Raider faithful that attend the games and this is one rowdy electrified place in the little town of Manchester. Not meaning to go off subject right here or anything but i'm gonna talk about baskeball for just a second. DO NOT try to compare your basketball section to coffee co's. YOU WILL NOT WIN!!! I'm not for sure how they will be this year because they lost several seniors but last year they were without a doubt the loudest, craziest, rowdiest, most relentless student section to ever exist "The 6th Man" would let you know just how horrible you were(even if you were good lol) but back to football these guys may not be the loudest or rowdiest but they stay behind their team win or lose, rain or shine. "The 12th Man" is their every game. "Book It" :D

Ooltewah craziest fans that i have seen. I am one of them and we can get ppl yelling. We like to PO ppl but you know that is what a student section is all about. Everyone is hating on Ooltewah, but atleast we don't go to other rival schools football games and paint our bodies like it was an ooltewah game. I think we could be the loudest and even the best student section and fans there is in east tennessee! Keep it up refs! we all love you!

HP

By far the state's loudest student section is [Jefferson County's] "The Jungle."

We are known for getting in trouble (usually at basketball games) for being too loud!

825312287[/snapback]

South-Doyle has the craziest all around cause at every football, or basketball game somethin is allways goin down between the opposing teams fans(mainly cause we are trash talkers who lose all there football games and the only reason to go is to mess around) on the other hand our basketball team is one of the best in the state

thumb

GO KEES