Who will be Miss Basketball 2004-05 list

Sidetrain

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching all the 2005 and 2006 kids over the summer, I would have to put Latoya Bullard at the top of the list. I saw her play twice this summer and she continue to impress me like always. The other girls that I think have a chance to be up for it is Cait McMahan - Heritage, Alysa Clark - Mt. Juliet, KeKe Stewart - Oak Ridge, and if she is healthy for the entire year then Jessica Jackson - Craigmont.

Go ahead and send the trophy for AAA to Cait McMahon. The press will really boost her across the state because of the voting process.

AA I'm thinking that Brandi Brown from York will be one of my front runners.

A no idea but there is a pretty good girl at chattanooga Christian that is primed to shine!

AA- Here is an early pitch for Elizabethton senior Rikki Baughman. Last year she averaged about 18 pts. and 10 rebounds per game. She further stuffs the stat sheet with assists, steals, and is one of the best shot blockers I have seen. At 5'10" tall she can also bring the ball up the floor against the press. With teammates like Valnessha Redd, Michaela Pietrowski, and Cameron Crapps to help shoulder the load this season, it is hard to predict Rikki's stats for the upcoming season. However, there is no doubt she is one of the best all-around players in the state.

AA- Here is an early pitch for Elizabethton senior Rikki Baughman. Last year she averaged about 18 pts. and 10 rebounds per game. She further stuffs the stat sheet with assists, steals, and is one of the best shot blockers I have seen. At 5'10" tall she can also bring the ball up the floor against the press. With teammates like Valnessha Redd, Michaela Pietrowski, and Cameron Crapps to help shoulder the load this season, it is hard to predict Rikki's stats for the upcoming season. However, there is no doubt she is one of the best all-around players in the state.

825318063[/snapback]

Been wondering when you was going to start crowing again.Take her out of Betsytown and she is just average. Maybe her assistant coach can help her more.

The front runner in AA is Monica Chumney, she will get 20 pts 14 rebs 4 steals, 6 assists, and win a state championship in Smith County will put her way over the top! Brandi Brown from York is a very good all-around player but MO will show her up when SC meets York and keeps her under 12 pts and 6 boards. Go MO'!!

The front runner in AA is Monica Chumney, she will get 20 pts 14 rebs 4 steals, 6 assists, and  win a state championship in Smith County will put her way over the top! Brandi Brown from York is a very good all-around player but MO will show her up when SC meets York and keeps her under 12 pts and 6 boards. Go MO'!!

825319273[/snapback]

Predictions down to the point! Smith County State Champs...I think not!