Oak Ridge: How many games will they win?

Johnnyreb

Don't overlook your region this year. Remember you still have to play Soddy, McMinn, and Ooltewah...

825319847[/snapback]

Note my post, this team does a great job of just taking it one game at a time. This is already a pretty focused group. Ooltewah and Soddy are pretty far down the line for us, but trust me, they will be ready for them in weeks 9 & 10.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BHSFootball, why do you say 15? did you all play them?

825319832[/snapback]

We have scrimmaged hem and it is my opinion that not only are they unanimously the best team in ET, but came dang close to being the best team in the state. They will get the best of Riverdale this time around and if they do, the SC is theirs for the taking.

....the wildcats look pretty good in preseason play.dont know about DB but im sure they will have a good team also.we played OR a few weeks ago and were beaten,but also we did not have our starting rb.we played riverdale this spring without some key defensive players and the outcome was much worse...Im not sure if DB or OR will even be able to score on riverdale,much less beat them...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Wildcats slip up to one maybe two of there region foes and also lose to DB. They go to Willie Blount and McMinn County this year. They might also be challenged by Soddy Daisy and Ooltewah. It'll be interesting. Good luck to them though.

825320955[/snapback]

I agree, Oak Ridge will be very strong this year, but a team that's too strong is usualy a team that ends up losing to someone that noone ever expected, such as DB and Karns...it takes a loss to show a team that they're not unstoppable and this is why they will lose more than 1 game this year, definetly to DB and maybe even McMinn County.

I gots to agree with boyfromsi, this OR team stays focused, one game at a time. They aren't looking to the DB game in two weeks, they are concentrating on Bradley Central. They have learned that lesson about overlooking someone, hint, hint Heritage. Riverdale and/or DB might do well to remember that lesson, although DB probably still smarts from the Karns thing. The best thing about this OR team, is they are are a team. No single standouts to a big degree, just a clean team effort. One week at a time......... thumb