Kingston vs. Harriman

TightEnd82

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not the schools, the football teams, or any other students fault for what happened. They had a few bad apples and just about every school has them. There is no reason to take the attention of the football game and turn it into a "lets beat them with wifflebat signs".

Sportmanship, is that not around anymore?

Didn't see any signs or whiffle ball bats at the game. Although I heard they were told before the game not to bring them or they would be severe consequences.

As for the game, Kingston led 13-0 one play into the second quarter but the Devils again would not die. Harriman had five dropped passes in the first half that could have got them on the board or at least gave them good field position.

Both teams had some turnovers in the second half although Harriman was deep inside Kingston territory a few times and couldn't score. Ryan Odom came up with two INTs for the Jackets or they could tasted defeat.

I also don't think it's a case of Kingston being that bad. Harriman has tremendous athletes on offense and they can really get to the ball on defense.

Goose is right...Both teams didn't play up to their potential and it was a VERY sloppy game. Although, I do have to say that Kingston better do something with that secondary or some teams will have a Ball on them.....All-N-ALL Kingston won this game and anyone who disrespects Harriman or "Overlooked " them better beware...These boys are Hungry and they haven't been fed in awhile.....

Goose is right...Both teams didn't play up to their potential and it was a VERY sloppy game. Although, I do have to say that Kingston better do something with that secondary or some teams will have a Ball on them.....All-N-ALL Kingston won this game and anyone who disrespects Harriman or "Overlooked " them better beware...These boys are Hungry and they haven't been fed in awhile.....