Campbell Co. vs Jefferson Co. Week 2

possumcop

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What number are you by the way, I just want to see who you are on the field.  What position do you play, please don't be scared to say... ;)

825323456[/snapback]

My playing days at Jefferson Co are over :D My last year was back in 2002,now I`m just a fan of the team.And like all good Jeff Co allum,I go back now and then to see how things are going.

My playing days at Jefferson Co are over ;)  My last year was back in 2002,now I`m just a fan of the team.And like all good Jeff Co allum,I go back now and then to see how things are going.

825323520[/snapback]

haha...is that the last year we played you all at home and had a sign of something like "Dinner is a dish best served cold" or something like that...or maybe im completely wrong...haha

haha...is that the last year we played you all at home and had a sign of something like "Dinner is a dish best served cold" or something like that...or maybe im completely wrong...haha

825323535[/snapback]

How the heck should I know about a sign? All trash talking aside,whichever offense can control the opposing front 7 should win the game.Since both teams love to run the ball,it will probably come down to which team makes the most plays in the passing game.Or I could be wrong,and the passing game will mean nothing.You never know how these game will go.

My playing days at Jefferson Co are over :o  My last year was back in 2002,now I`m just a fan of the team.And like all good Jeff Co allum,I go back now and then to see how things are going.

825323520[/snapback]

What number did you wear? Theres only a small chance I dont know you, you prolly know who I am too. I graduated in 2003. The way you talked I thought you were Coach Whitehead or somebody.

What number did you wear? Theres only a small chance I dont know you, you prolly know who I am too. I graduated in 2003. The way you talked I thought you were Coach Whitehead or somebody.

825323716[/snapback]

JC4Life, I watched nearly every game that year, what position did you play and what number did you sport?

Lawyer, I probably know you too.

Edited by HEATHHELTON

Actually the sign said "Revenge is a dish best served cold" after the Cougar's stunning upset of Jeff County the year before. I fell the Cougars have a good chance in this game especially after two of the players came on Sports Chat, our local sports talk show for those of you not from Campbell County, and talked about the preparations being made. I have no doubt Shiverdecker is a great ball carrier but I doubt he is as talented as Chris Johnson. I have followed Johnson since his 8th grade year and he is simply the best running back, with the possible exception of Spencer Gulmire, that I have seen in a number of years. I can't wait to see the Cougars clash with the Patriots and whoever wins the game the real winners will be the fans who come out to watch these two great teams play.

JC4Life, I watched nearly every game that year, what position did you play and what number did you sport? 

Lawyer, I probably know you too.

825323737[/snapback]

If your name is Heath Helton then I dont know you, unless you are related to Mrs. Jan Helton then you are cool in my book.

Id give out my real name but there would be attempts on my life :lol:

Im aka SkinnyC if that means anything

I`ll tell you what position I played,but thats it(screen names are useless if I tell more) I played defensive back in 2002.Lawyer I do know who you are.

825324754[/snapback]

Lawyer, I'm not related to Jan Helton, Heath Helton is not my name, but I know her well...I graduated from Jeff co. Don't know the name SkinnyC though.

JC4Life, I can't recall all of the DB's from the 2001 team, Jarrod, Scooter?, Yokely, Blake. That was a good team with a great bunch of guys, that Campbell Co. game still haunts me. I didnt see any of the 2002 games, did you play both years?

Good luck to the Pats tomorrow night.

Edited by HEATHHELTON

I`ll tell you what position I played,but thats it(screen names are useless if I tell more) I played defensive back in 2002.Lawyer I do know who you are.

825324754[/snapback]

<_< This is gonna kill me, I dont think you are Arnez. Haha Lord I dont know, where do you go to school now JC? Im gonna be at UT for Arnez's 21st party extravaganza when this Soup Kitchen game is goin on.

Anyway, talk about this game has quickly turned in a blind mans's JCHS reunion. Where are you Soup kids with your talk of a powerhouse extra chunky Campbell Co. team?

I am changing my prediction to

JC - 27

CC - 10