Central VS West

CentralBobcats101

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key to this game is West's defense. West can and will score. If they control the ball, it comes down to the Rebel defense. Central has big play capability at QB, RB, and WR. The Rebels must not give up the big play. Make Central drive and be consistent offensively. I know, easier said than done. West will have a scheme in place that may surprise and slow down the Central O. With a couple of turnovers, West could pull the upset. In closing, special teams also plays a huge role in games like this. I can't give the edge to either team in that area. This one is a toss up.

Helton is not even close to being the best quaterback in the state. Thompson in Maryville is more accurate with his weak hand than helton is with his strong hand. He has good scrambling ability, but just has trouble passing. Central's running back is a player though, id rather face jackson than face this guy.

825325713[/snapback]

Has trouble passing? He has 400 yrds on 17 completions. I know you are a Maryville fan but give the kid credit, he has a strong and accurate arm. Thompson only has 279 on 14 com.

If you want to check my stats look at todays paper and it will tell u the same.

vs. carter thompson played maybe a quarter and a half, so he hardly even played a full game yet. Ive seen helton play many times and i have yet to see him through and midrange passes with accuracy. All of his yards and his completions are bombs nothing else.

And I did give him credit. He's one of the guttiest kids I have ever seen play. He just isnt the best quarterback in the state. I'd say fiegler of Alcoa is just as good as helton, if not better.

i apologize to all fountain citians for typing the things i have typed on here.

all of my negative comments were made out of pure ignorance and untrue.

my anger started over coaching aliittle league team , that i really did not want to coach anyway.once i got involved with the team , it was wrong to just quit on them.

i mainly took this web site as a computer game, i don't see people i see screen names.

BUT, too those of you that never liked me anyway i am not apologizing to you.

Don't get on here behind some screen name and say things like"he got fired from the team because he came to practice drunk". My screen name is my real name, my daughter cheers for central, i am there every game , you got something to say ... say it to my face . not on this site. :rolleyes: thanks.

CENTRAL 53

WEST 17

Gaston is a fine back.  I really belive if he and Jackson would have played in the same backfield last year they would have played for the Gold ball.

Central in my mind is playing better than I expected.  I thought W.B. would give them more of a game.  If Central continues to avoid turnovers and penalties  they should win this week.  But if they put their D in bad positions they could be in trouble. The D has had trouble stopping the run and West is good at running the ball.

As far as  offense Central won't be able to depend on kick returns for to TD's this week.  If West has any sense they will not kick it to any of Centrals return men.  Big plays have really been Centrals offense.  Will West have enough athletes to keep the Cats from breaking the long ones  and make them sustain drives for their points?

This game boils down to West running game vs. Centrals Defense.  Central will score points!  Can the D step up and stop West?  If Central can stop them look for Central to win 28-13.  If West runs the ball as well as the previous two teams Central better watch out.

825325470[/snapback]

bigcatt2,

pleae stay offf of the central threads unless you are giving them their respect.

i thought you were someone else (a true fountain city man) but your not. My own daddy is mad at me now for gettigng on here and talking smack with you. central never did anything wrong to you or your son, chips fall where they fall. everyone is figuring out who you are. please man, i do not want any trouble with you , do not get on here asking questions that are none of your business. if a kids dad has a problem with one of the varsity coaches, i will gladly be a moderator. :o

one more thing it is 3:40 am. and too chscheerleadr i love you.

Hey JP, Central has too many weapns for West, but Zack Helton will be the major difference in the game, he is a player than can pick apart a defense with both his arm and his feet.... Central wins 35-14...

Hey JP, good to see you watching us the other night at Tarelton, watcha think about our chances now against everyone in Pee Wee football, we play at Halls Saturday at 1:00 vs RCA...

man i will do my best to be at that game, i better go to bed now though. i'm glad we finally met and you can quit saying i wore dresses to school. yours and chads teams are really good, and it is alot of fun to watch other fellas like me flipping out over a youth league game. if that guy from cbfo touched one of your players at all, he has got to be kicked out of the league.

it is now 3:55 a.m holler at ya boy :o