Livingston Academy @ Smith County

imallin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow Wilmore down...that's a main key to winning the game.  I don't believe that he'll have 150-200 yards though. Should be the game to watch this Friday night for all 4-3A fans.  My predictions 28-12 Livingston.  Smith can stop the run and pass threats that livingston has.

825319006[/snapback]

You're right for once...yes they can. B) Thanks for believing 02. B)

You never did answer where the Monterey back is...where is he? Is he still in school at LA or in the band...maybe?

The key is clock management. If SC can keep the LA defense out there and keep LA offense off then this is a crushing win for SC. I have seen this QB from LA once and he showed me nothing at all. Not saying he won't this friday but last year it was 28-0. SC owned LA, and I hope it will be the same. From everyone's talk it looks like it will be close. If SC can hold the ball for 32 mintues and make LA have bad field position, this could be a strong defensive game for SC. Short passes to Bass and Nathan Wilmore and brady getting 50+ rushing yards, and WILMORE getting atleast 140 yards, SC-31 LA- 20.

Defence is the key to this game. LA has the best D. The SC running back will be held under 135 yards. Just wait till he meets the brick wall of Brain Colson on the D end position. If Smith Co. has a good passing game they will win. The weak point of the LA "D" is the DBs and CBs.

Wilson Cates is a good QB for the highschool level. He they can keep him from scrambing for 80 yards, Smith Co. will win. It should be a great game.

I think LA will pull it out 27-24!! ~~CLOSE~~

I happen to think it will be closer than anyone thinks and I belive that LA will pull this one out in the fourth quarter!

825319297[/snapback]

Who said it wouldn't be close? I think it will definitely be a very close game. After we looked so bad Friday...I just hope we can keep it close to have a chance in the 4th. :D

Colson is way overrated but the LA defense does have a lot of tough nosed players!  This will be a very interesting game! I really like the play of the LA tailback!

825320054[/snapback]

There is no way that colson is overrated, how can you say that, he is a big strong kid and i bet smith county runs away from his side of the field.