Livingston Academy @ Smith County

imallin

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twan you going to attend the game Friday night??  If so I'd like to meet the man behind the name.  You asked about the Jones kid.  He still attends LA, but doesn't play football anymore.  He missed all the summer practices and finally showed up to the ones right befor ethe season opener.  The coaches, players voted not to let him play because of his unfaithfulness to the team early on.  In my opinion he might have helped us some, but we'll fair just as well with out him.  So whats your score on here Twan??  Give me a legit score for the game, not smack talking just a legit score.

After further review...LA 28-17  not a blow out just a back and forth game

825320585[/snapback]

That's too bad about Jones. He is a very good player. I usually don't predict scores. I do think SC will win a very hard fought game that goes down to the wire. I think both teams could score several points. The region this year is going to be entertaining. Whomever loses will probably have another chance in the playoffs.

well it will be a good game to see im sure alot of people will be there.the players know this is a big game and they will be ready for it.they will have to step it up and play better then they did against gville but they know that.wilmore will have to have a big game for SC to stay ahead and brady and bass and nathan will all have to contribute for them to have a good game.i think if wilmore has 150 yards and brady can throw for 95-100 yards then SC will win the game.SC has a tough "D" and if the defense shows up for SC they will win.

SC-21

LA-7

The way I hear Fan tell it, Twan doesn't predict scores because he can't count.  :o  :P  j/k. Scores are usually hard to pick because you never know what may factor into a game such as penalties, dropped passes, etc.

B)

(Fan does say that about Twan though. :D )

825321021[/snapback]

I can too count...one...two...three...five...eight...nine...ten. See See PP...you don't know everything. :blink:

I am hearing a lot of talk about Colson, mostlly about how he is going to be shut down on tackles and running. Colson has gained a lot of size last year for the person talking about watching a film from last year. And for Sleep 23 talking about how colson will be seeing wilmores shoes and back of his jersey, I will be anxious to see that. I think Colson will be able to run the ball good and do his job on defense, Colson has a big heart and I know he will give it his all. I am looking forward to the Colson/Wilmore confrontation. My pick LA wildcats

This is gonna be a really good game, I cant wait to see it. Emotions are gonna be runnin high, tempers are gonna be flarin, it's gonna be great. This has turned into one of the biggest rivalry's in this region in just the past 2 years. All I have to say is I hope smith can back up all this smack they have been talkin, cuz i would like to see the same look on their faces that was on portlands during homecoming last year. And you to say we wont cross the 40 yard line and Wilmore will have 200 yards. Please, u are not playing gordansville this week. He might get 115 at the most. LA 30 Smith 14