Livingston Academy @ Smith County

imallin

Everyone is doing a lot of comparing to last years game between LA and Smith, I say forget last year. There are new starters and new players, Let this friday decide what is going to happen stop looking at last year and lets look at this year. Colson and Vaughn are a dangerous backfield both can break for good runs, as well as Wilmore and Dyer. Seems we have mirrored players on that side of the field, so why dont we stop talking about players and start talking about teams, because the team that wants it most will win, not the player. But as far as LA getting shut out again this year, I doubt it. I think it will be a average scoring game for both teams. It is just going to be who does the best on both sides of the ball not one or the other. Whoever is prepared the best all-around will take this one by 7...14 at the most

825321628[/snapback]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of hearing about individual players. I am ready to hear about team vs team. Because it won't be Wilmore who beats LA or colson who beats smith Co. It will be LA who beats Smith Co. Or Smith Co. who beats LA. Because for wilmore to run he needs a line and the same for Colson. So whoever has the most heart and the most drive throughout the whole game will win this game. I know it won't be a 28-0 game like last year.Even though i dont want to go back to indivudual players I am and this is a personal opinion, I don't think Wilmore and Dyer will get the better of Colson. Or whatever I am hearing about whoever is suppose to be Colson flat out on his back, I dont see it happening.

Edited by wildcatfan_sm

Everyone is doing a lot of comparing to last years game between LA and Smith, I say forget last year. There are new starters and new players, Let this friday decide what is going to happen stop looking at last year and lets look at this year. Colson and Vaughn are a dangerous backfield both can break for good runs, as well as Wilmore and Dyer. Seems we have mirrored players on that side of the field, so why dont we stop talking about players and start talking about teams, because the team that wants it most will win, not the player. But as far as LA getting shut out again this year, I doubt it. I think it will be a average scoring game for both teams. It is just going to be who does the best on both sides of the ball not one or the other. Whoever is prepared the best all-around will take this one by 7...14 at the most

825321633[/snapback]

I have mixed emotions about this game! I hope both teams win! The fact is, wildcatfan_sm you have made more sense than anyone on this topic, not saying that you guys that are trash talking on both sides is not normal and expected. The truth is to all SC fans, you better get to realizing that SC is not as good as they were last year. They have some holes to fill on defense! They will still be a descent football team because Maynord will get the most out of them! LA fans, You all have a great football team! You all should win this, as you should have last year! Both teams have good players and coaches, but LA should win, regardless of where it is played. But if LA, plays like they did last year, SC is capable of winning this game. I just hope both teams play well so I can see a good game friday night in carthage.

Clear the tracks,the Big Blue train is coming :P  :)

825322882[/snapback]

Leave it up to muffin to start up all the trash talking again. I hope they are angry they will need to be angry if I was yall I would play that tape of last year over and over again. Just so you want be hurt to bad when it happens again this year.

YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT LIVINGSTON HAS WATCHED THAT TAPE SO MANY TIMES THAT IT IS WORN OUT, YOU BETTER EXPECT A DIFFERENT SCORE AND GAME THAN LAST YEAR, SMITH COUNTY ALWAYS BRINGS UP THE PAST, LA SHOULD DOMINATE THIS GAME IN MY OPINION.

825322940[/snapback]

expect a different outcome.......okay u guys MIGHT score this year :angry: