wayne Co at Huntland

wingman10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't really call the "nest" an intimitading place to play. i really don't see that having a affect on the game. the field is still the same shape and size as at waynesboro so i still say that ruddle wont be stopped.

i hope huntland does pass more. they have the most boring offense i have ever watched. also, our best defensive players are in our secondary. so please, go ahead and throw it.

At least at the "nest" you can see what's going on wildcatpride. Why not take some af that pride and bring your field up to date. Wayne Co's field is horrible. It is so dark. As for the game Friday night, I think the Hornets might pull this one out. They never should have lost last year over there and we are just as good if not better this year. Our defense has looked solid not only in the Jamboree but also our scrimmage against South Pitt, and this past week. As far as offense, Fanning is hard to replace but we have several who are working together and have done a great job thus far. I'm picking the Hornets by 7.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

At least at the "nest" you can see what's going on wildcatpride.  Why not take some af that pride and bring your field up to date.  Wayne Co's field is horrible.  It is so dark.  As for the game Friday night, I think the Hornets might pull this one out.  They never should have lost last year over there and we are just as good if not better this year. Our defense has looked solid not only in the Jamboree but also our scrimmage against South Pitt, and this past week.  As far as offense, Fanning is hard to replace but we have several who are working together and have done a great job thus far. I'm picking the Hornets by 7.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

825322932[/snapback]

Amen on WC having a horrible field. A few years ago we played there and the lights on the visitors sideline went out at half. Played the second half in the rain and no lights on our side.

Go Huntland. Will be a good game.

You folks over at WC think you have such a first class program- you try to look so private school with the recievers on offense and with all the talk and smoke you blow- yet your poorly lighted combo baseball/football mecca stadium with its portable bleachers and sewer plant in the corner is the worst in the region - if your program is really that good UPDATE!!!

You folks over at WC think you have such a first class program- you try to look so private school with the recievers on offense.

would you prefer that we play our recievers on defense?

by the way, i never said that huntland had a bad field nor did i say we had a good one. i just simply said that huntland's field wasn't hard to play at nor was it intimidating, and it doesn't give huntland any kind of advantage.

if you think our field is bad now, you should have seen it in the early 90's. by midseason, the middle of the field was dirt! our lights aren't the best but the playing field is much better than many of the fields in the region. also, we just got new visitors bleachers and a couple of years ago, we got a new sprinkler system. sounds like improvements are being made to me.

anyway, all of this has nothing to do with the fact that yall can't stop ruddle so there's no need in talking about it.

You folks over at WC think you have such a first class program- you try to look so private school with the recievers on offense.

would you prefer that we play our recievers on defense?

by the way, i never said that huntland had a bad field nor did i say we had a good one. i just simply said that huntland's field wasn't hard to play at nor was it intimidating, and it doesn't give huntland any kind of advantage.

if you think our field is bad now, you should have seen it in the early 90's. by midseason, the middle of the field was dirt! our lights aren't the best but the playing field is much better than many of the fields in the region. also, we just got new visitors bleachers and a couple of years ago, we got a new sprinkler system. sounds like improvements are being made to me.

anyway, all of this has nothing to do with the fact that yall can't stop ruddle so there's no need in talking about it.

825323097[/snapback]

i put in football fields for a living and i've seen some pretty bad fields...as for huntland...i was there friday nite and other than some eleavation problems it seem good..