DHS vs. Humbolt

D 7-2A Fan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this one should be a good game, i think i will have to go with Hombolt in this one. I have a lot of respect for Dresden but i just dont think that they will be able to out on top.

Humbolt is on its way to being tha team they were 3, 4yrs ago

Dresden has a lot of talent and they on their to becoming a great football program

final score

Humbolt 28

Dresden 27

Edited by dc38257

What else would we expect ICEMAN01. You always pick against Dresden, and it is the only team you post about. Why haven't you replied to the post under DHS Practice Photos?

Now about this game. It is HUGE for both teams, playoff positioning and possible tie-breakers on the line. Humboldt is very good. If both play well, it should be a nailbitter. I say a toss-up with it coming down to a FG or Extra point like it did last year.

What else would we expect ICEMAN01. You always pick against Dresden,

Thats right jumper. Tell ti to the grass if you want someone to listen. Dresden is not near the team it use to be under head coach Scott Hewitt, nothing against Rogers but dresden just doesn't have the athleats it use to have back in the day. And what do you expect? Me to go with Dresden because you take pride in sucking up to the coaches there? You're probably one of the parents that hang out at their practices trying to tell the coach's what to do.

You always pick against Dresden
because I pick the better team to win, DUH! isn't that what the poster wanted to know, ppls opinion.

Why haven't you replied to the post under DHS Practice Photos?

Becasue I am not wasting another second arguing with some computer geek online, get me thumb find something else to do.

Thats right jumper. Tell ti to the grass if you want someone to listen.  Dresden is not near the team it use to be under head coach Scott Hewitt, nothing against Rogers but dresden just doesn't have the athleats it use to have back in the day. And what do you expect? Me to go with Dresden because you take pride in sucking up to the coaches there? You're probably one of the parents that hang out at their practices trying to tell the coach's what to do.  because I pick the better team to win, DUH! isn't that what the poster wanted to know, ppls opinion.

Becasue I am not wasting another second arguing with some computer geek online, get me  thumb  find something else to do.

825320581[/snapback]

I remember seeing a Coach Hewitt coached team back in the 80's when Pipeye Jones and Peanut Winn played. I thought back then what talent thay had to be so unorganize and unmanaged was a shame. I agree that they had talent, but to say that the coaching was better is a joke. I've seen them play a couple of times since they have Coach Rogers and they are much more organized and disciplined. I am not trying to run down either coach because I don't know them. I am just a fan of the game that is making an observation.

I remember seeing a Coach Hewitt coached team back in the 80's when Pipeye Jones and Peanut Winn played. I thought back then what talent thay had to be so unorganize and unmanaged was a shame. I agree that they had talent, but to say that the coaching was better is a joke. I've seen them play a couple of times since they have Coach Rogers and they are much more organized and disciplined. I am not trying to run down either coach because I don't know them. I am just a fan of the game that is making an observation.

I am not bashing either coach, I don't know Rogers but i knew of hewit. I know back then they had lots of speed and size.

All right boys and girls gather around it is spelling time. This session is brought to you by hooked on phonics. It is for Iceman01.

1. ti-----maybe spelled------ it

2.learn to spell athletes

3.hewit-----hewett

that is all for today boys and girls hope to see you again real soon. thumb