Chattanooga Top 10

InDepthInsider

We might not have had the best game in the world, but you have to give them credit for putting us in that situation. Bradleys coach said that he knows that they aren't a great team but also that East Ridge had a lot better team than he had expected and that everyone else is giving them credit for like i said. That plus giving us trouble i figure they are better than people think...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, last week after Week 0 "Grad's Greatest" made its debut. Now it's back for the second week in a row! I can't wait for the criticism!

...."Grad's Greatests"....After Week 1....

TW/LW. Team Name

1/1. LFO

2/2. Soddy Daisy

3/3. Ooltewah

4/5. McCallie

5/4. Boyd Buc

6/8. Baylor

7/6. Hixson

8/7. Tyner

9/NR. Notre Dame

10/9. East Ridge

And I know some of "your" teams are missing, but I do not consider MACminn County in the Chattanooga Area. I almost don't think Cleveland is. And I'm going to hear it that FO isn't in TN, but they are closer to downtown Chattanooga than Ooltewah or Soddy are, so don't even argue that one!

No way Boyd should be number 1 in anyones poll. They lost big in preseason to McCallie, not a controlled scrimmage but a down and distance game scrimmage. They have defeated Howard and Gordon Lee no big feat in either case. If they defeat Baylor this week then maybe they will deserve to be in the top 5. Not before.

Hixson lost to Baylor yet some people still have them rated above Soddy, Ooltewah, McMinn etc.

Tyner was killed by McCallie yet some still have them in the top 6. Later in the season maybe but not this early they still need to prove they belong.

I think McCallie showed something rebounding from the LFO loss with the BIG Win against Tyner.

Top 6 could be in almost any order:

Soddy, McMinn Co., Ooltewah, Baylor, Rhea Co., McCallie

Numbers 7 thru 10

Tyner, Hixson, Boyd, Cleveland

We will know alot more after this week. Should be an exciting Friday Night!!!!!!

thumb

McMinn should not be in anyones poll.  They are not good AT ALL!!  East Ridge also should not be considered.  Hey, here's an idea, why don't E.R. and Mcminn play a game to see who in fact is the worse?

825321388[/snapback]

Where are you getting this crap? McMinn's no good at all? Who's your school? What if the Cherokees(1-0) beat Ooltewah @ Ooltewah this Friday? Just don't come on here making dumb comments like that and you'll be alright thumb

Where are you getting this crap? McMinn's no good at all? Who's your school? What if the Cherokees(1-0) beat Ooltewah @ Ooltewah this Friday? Just don't come on here making dumb comments like that and you'll be alright thumb

825321408[/snapback]

Although I'm on your side here TribeGuy, what if McMinn goes 10-0? What if Oak Ridge loses to Heritage? What if Riverdale gets put out in the 1st round of the playoffs? What if?

<_< I'm just messing with you buddy!