Chattanooga Top 10

InDepthInsider

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against WARREN COUNTY..... WOW....

825319568[/snapback]

Yes Robert Woods 260 came against a not so good team, but when anyone rushes for 260 yards it is a feat, and he had an 80 yarder and a 60 yarder called back. That's 400 yds atleast on those legs Friday, quite an accomplishment. Where did this kid come from? I knew last year, there was talk about him because he was a good defensive player and blocked like 10 or 11 punts, but he wasn't running at all last year. We will see as the season goes on though.

1-McCallie

2-Ooltewah

3-Boyd-Buchanan

4-Rhea County

5-Baylor

6-Soddy-Daisy

7-Cleveland

8-McMinn County

9-East Ridge

10-Hixson

11-Tyner

12-Sweetwater

13-Notre Dame

14-Sequatchie County

15-South Pittsburg

16-Chattanooga Central

17-Red Bank

18-Polk County

19-Marion County

20-Walker Valley

21-Meigs County

22-Grundy County

23-Howard

24-Bradley Central

25-Whitwell

How many rushing yards did he get against Notre Dame? You have to know how bad Warren County is to be like that isn't that big... They are really really really bad... 30 game losing streak...

825320647[/snapback]

If I am not mistaken, they did win 2 games last year...lol. He had 130 against Notre Dame. They have been losing but how many players put up almost 400 yards rushing on them? Jamal Lewis set a record last year against a subpar defense in the NFL, did they say it was nothing because the defense sucked? 260 yards is 260 yards even if it's against a little leage team. Couple of years ago, a guy from OOltewah, Blake Foster ran the same exact play against a weak central defense and ran for 300 yds or close to it, and no one took that away from him that their line was superior. Give the guy some credit is all i am saying. Also give Caldwell of OOltewah credit for his 295 and then 200 plus again this past week. I was an All American in high school in 1994 at running back and I never ran for over 240 yards in a game.